Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubel

I started this thread because I thought that there are many people here who want to congrat other AGS'ers on their birthdays but doesn't want to start a new thread for it every day. So please feel free to post your birthday speeches and congratulations here.

But please do not fill this thread with posts like: "happee birthday @ all those who hav birthday today!". Also there is no sense in congratulating people who you don't know at all.

Okay, that's all about it. Let the parties begin!

Paper Carnival

Wooooo happy birthday maself! From this day forth, a new cellphone will fill my pocket.. Also, a new guitar amplifier now dwells in this very room. With this newly acquired power, I shall rock the roof down! :=

Oh yeah, and I can now legally go to horror movies without having to sneak in 8)

Chicky

TerranRich

Hey this is a pretty good idea, instead of a million "Happy barfday to meee!" threads :)

Oh, and when May 18th comes around, people had BETTER wish me a happy one ;)

Scummbuddy

Who are you, again?

I have noticed that there have been a lot of people celebrating the same day of birth together recently. And with so many members, we still have days without someone on particular days, such as Dec 25. So, I encourage you all to break away from the crowd and take days no one else has yet claimed.

You hear that,  Erwin and fovmester! Get a new day!
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Privateer Puddin'

I don't mind proper happy birthday threads, it's just when people make their own for themselves

Scummbuddy

I'd like to sing Happy Birthday to my fellow board moderator, TerranRich today, but the copyright is still in effect, so here's some old cake. I ate most of the icing, but I'm sure its still good.

Happy Birthday, Buddy!
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

strazer

Al_Ninio

Gord-Cafe

Ubel

From me too. You have done great job helping people in the Beginners Tech and I appreciate the few times you have helped me. So thank you and happy birthday. :)

Disco

I hosted a party for TerranRich's birthday. Here is what happened-

The Birthday Cake/Veggie Burger :D

Playing and singing the birthday song!

Afterwords, attendees ate ice cream and discussed the neat party

These upbeat shenanigans only increased my excitement
for my own birthday party on June 17.:)

Ishmael

HMPH!

Stand for "Happy birthday... er.. Moderator who all noobs should Phear; terranricH!" ;)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

TerranRich

You guys freak me out!!!

Thanks though. ;D It's funny how this week-old thread went unused until it was my day. ;) Thanks everybody! I turn a rather old 23 today.

On a related note, guess what I got for my birthday! A CAR THAT NEEDS A $600 REPAIR! I'm going to have to get a new car. I went car-shopping for the first time in 4 years, on my birthday of all days. :( Nobody called me to wish me a happy birthday either, and my own mother admitted that she forgot to buy me something, "like a t-shirt or something", in her own words. :P

Oh well, at least I know you guys care. :D Especially you, Disco. Nobody's ever made me a sign before. :)

Nine Toes

Usually, what I do, is I send them an IM, saying "Happy Birthday".  I try to get everyone on the birthday list on the main forum page, but if I don't get them, it's because I figure:
1. They don't like me at all.
2. They won't care either way.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Ishmael

Quote from: Mr. Hyde on Thu 19/05/2005 09:32:51
1. They don't like me at all.
2. They won't care either way.

:(

I guess it's just my typical luck...

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Nine Toes

Did I miss your birthday, TK?

Ishmael

Just about everybody did, so it doesn't really matter...

Nine Toes

Quote from: Ishmael on Thu 19/05/2005 09:42:14
Just about everybody did, so it doesn't really matter...

... :(. I'm sorry.Ã,  Well, if it makes you feel any better, happy birthday, late... (per my own foolish misreading).

*pretend there's a cake and presents and hot prostitute smiley here*

Don't be so glum, sugarplum. :)  Don't feel so bad, my little sister's birthday was on the 17th, and I forgot all about that, as well.

Blackthorne

Rich,

Well, I just got my internet connection back running, so I would have wished you tidings yesterday.  I remember yours, because it's a day before mine.  And to those who have sent me birthday IM's, I totally appreciate and dig it.  Hell, some of my friends who live in the same town as me haven't called yet!  It's good to be a member of the AGSForums. 

May the Force be with you, always.  And shit.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk