Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

I know this is a day late, but Happy b-day terran. :-)
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Domino

I just stopped by to say Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. TerranRich, Mr. Blackthorne, and a pre Happy Birthday to Potch.

The gifts are in the mail.  If you don't like them, just send them back to me.  :)

Shawn

I thought edible underwear would be the perfect gift.  :)

Nine Toes

Dude, you sent ME the edible underwear... I thought it was kinky, but what's with all of the bite-marks?  Eatin' britches?...
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Ubel

Now what would be better way to bumb this thread up than wishing happy birthday to our master of non-adventure games: Mamarulez (today known as [ ... ])! So happy barfday to you, have fun and good luck with Troopers and your other games! :D

I want to wish happy birthday to Hubatus also, because he's Finnish. :=

Gord10

Games are art!
My horror game, Self

DoorKnobHandle

Wow, somebody actually mentioned my birthday in this thread.

Several months ago I'd never have dreamed of that... ;)

Thanks, Pablo!

Ubel

Quote from: [ ... ] on Tue 14/06/2005 22:34:43
Thanks, Pablo!
Any time. :P

Oh, and happy birthday to Ginny! :)

Dart

Happy 16th birthday, Ginneh. Only two more years until you can officially come to Mittens. ^_^

And yes, I have told you this before (or rather had someone else tell you this), but j00 roxor. :D Anyway, have a wonderful day.

Ginny

Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Phemar

This should either be sent to Popular Threads or stickied. :P

Ubel

Hey Disco, you look somehow older today! :=

Disco

Thanks Pablo. I just woke up, and beheld a strange sight. Like TerranRich, I suppose my mother had no idea what to get me. I just didn't expect to see this on my computer desk/perch:

Okay, it's my favorite, but  :-\. I don't feel right about beer as a birthday present. What does that tell others when they see two 12 packs accompanied by a note saying "Happy Birthday!"

Good god!

Ubel

This thread has again fallen to oblivion. But now I have a honour to bumb it by wishing the very best birthday to RickJ! Too bad I don't have a present to give you. :P Though it would be too expensive to send it to USA from here.

Mr Jake

strazer

rtf

Horray for birthdays!

This thread was started three days before my birthday, I can't believe I missed it, hehe.
I fail at art.

Disco

Quote from: Hotspot on Fri 08/07/2005 12:43:53
Eww Newcastle ale :D

Absolutely, it was a most pleasant celebration of birth!

Chicky

Zor was the only forumer that wished me a happy birthday, followed by Jake a week later.

Domino

Disco, is that old folding metal chair your computer chair?

I don't know how you could sit on that thing for long periods of time.

I sit on an old kitchen chair that is about to collapse, but at least it has some padding to sit on.  :)

D~O~N

edit: Happy Birthday RickJ

Disco

Quote from: Dark of Night on Sat 09/07/2005 03:57:54
Disco, is that old folding metal chair your computer chair?

Yep, that's it, though the picture seems void of my bum pad. You're right about the comfort level being low after a while, so I use a cushion.

Happy Birthday RickJ

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk