Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubel

Just thought I'd pop up and say... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL NINIO! \o/

pslocum

Al_Ninio

Hurray!
I thank you, though a bit late due to this thing called the army.

Ubel

Some Irish dude turned 30 today... :)

* Pablo gives LimpingFish some cake

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Vince Twelve

Happy Birthay The Ivy!  Hurry up on Spooks II!

The Ivy

Yay, thanks Vince!Ã,  ;D

And I haven't forgotten about my game...although progress is somewhere between slow and very slow :P.

veryweirdguy

I would like to say happy birthday to Mr Colossal today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CITY CRUSHING MONSTER!!!

And how did i know it was his birthday today? Why, it only got mentioned on the front page of the best webcomic in the universe, Qwantz! Lucky guy.

Hope you had/are having a good day

MrColossal

Hooray for me! I was quite surprised to be mentioned on Qwantz's front page!

So as a present from me on my birthday, everyone can go to Qwantz and click the link and read my new comic series I started a little while ago...

Happy birthday to everyone!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Gord10

Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Nikolas

Indeed

YAY!

Don!

Happy 39th birthday! All the best my friend :)

Barbarian

*Shhhh* Quiet youse young whipper-snappers!  ;)
Ya don't want everyone thinking I'm some kinda 'old fart' or something, huh? (as I consider "sekritly" changing my "age" here).

Heheh.. Yeah, where does the time go. *Me thinks back to yonder years of when I played my first "Adventure Game" on the 'ol "Vic=20". 'Twas a text  game called "AdventureLand" by Scott Adams. Ahhh, things sure have come a looong way since then. *

Well guys, thanks for the kind wishes. But heck, even though I may be considered an "old man" to most around here, I'm still young at heart. And heck, I could probably kick most of your butts too if need be! Heheheh!  :=   
    Cheers!

PS: I'm still making good progress on my Adventure gaming projects.  Stay tuned.

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Nikolas

Quote from: Barbarian on Fri 15/09/2006 17:10:12
PS: I'm still making good progress on my Adventure gaming projects.  Stay tuned.
Ouch... this could be a comment on my being late on the music :S ooops... I will deliver though. I promise. :D

As for the age, we're 10 years apart. That's not so bad, considering you're WAY more fit than me ;D

Phemar

Merry Birth Anniversary AGS ;D

Nikolas

I would love to publickly announce that Geoffkhan, otherwise known as little brother, is 20 today! At least in London, as I don't get along with world time issues. :)

Happy birthday Greg, and all the best! :D

Vel

Happy Birthday to two of the best musicians around, Geoffkhan and N3tgraph!

Scummbuddy

I blame you all for not recognizing the 7th birthday of our lovely AGS the other day.

Show your love. Show your appreciation!
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Pumaman

I was gonna buy a cake, but then I got sidetracked by a funny looking dog sat at the side of the road, and ended up buying beer instead.

Ubel

Happy birthday TheMagician! I hope you'll release DDDDD part 2 sometime soonish! Yes, I'm STILL eagerly waiting for it! ;D

dasjoe

... it's quite easy being the best.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk