Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Hey Jan, thanks man! That rhymes :) As you get older I think you get less, I got a book on how to play and win Poker (yay!) which I've recently gotten into... I got much needed DV tapes for filming, some money AND my car tyre fixed which is great because I've been getting depressed about not being able to drive...so all in all, very cool stuff! I went to college today, but spent this evening with my friends, which was great, I didn't expect them to come out but they did. The pub landlord even bought me a drink which was very kind!!! And now im pissed! :P Goes without saying though really :P

Thanks for your kind words about FoY, too. Ah, I could do better, and probably so much more. Its you guys that really make that project what it is. Telling people what to do is one thing but them doing it is a different kettle of fish altogether! Or should I say kettle of Lao Che red-herring!! ;)

Thanks again dude :)

PS - happy belated birthday CJ!

Ashen

Dang, a little late but: Happy Birthday Mark!

I'll owe you two pints, to cancel out the one you owe me...
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

m0ds

Hahaha, thanks man! Come to Brittens 07, then we can just keep buying and re-buying pints for each other. That is, until someone plays the "Brittens isn't about drinking" card...

:P :D

Clip

Happy birthday InCreator!
I hope you finish Henri soon.

InCreator

Thanks!  :D
I hope that also  :-\

Ubel

Wabby birddee Gwundishwaw! ^_^

Party and eat cake, ok! And don't you dare to work today!! >:(

You old man you...

LimpingFish

Yay! Grundislav leaves the comfort of "Hey man, I'm still in my early twenties." and enters "Oh sweet lord! There! Just over the horizon!...a big THREE...and a big...ZERO!!!1!"

Welcome to the boneyard! :-*
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Sam.

Happy birthday Big G.

love and kisses.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Tom S. Fox

So, it's my birthday, by the way. So if anybody wants to congratulate me, it would certainly boost my self-esteem!

Any where I'm at it, congratulations to anyone else, whose birthday is today:
East, sp, ZayanM,  goldude!

Tuomas

I reckon you need it after that degrading post ;D Happy Birthday old mate ;)

Domino

Even though I don't know Artphreak, I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday. She is another Western New Yorker like myself. Happy 24th Artphreak.

Domino

Erenan

It was my birthday, too. I died today because my birthday was not acknowledged. :'(
The Bunker

Ubel

A certain dutchman is going to get SOOO drunk tonight...

Happy birthday Mozesh! :D

Gord10

Happy birthday, Ralph!

[offtopic]I am sooo drunk today, too (but for such different reasons). Let it be counted as we celebrated your birthday :P [/offtopic]
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

nulluser

-

Mozesh

I'm shorry but I'm too washted to givvv a proper reply, so uhhh...*hic* thanksh guysh.

Peder 🚀

Happy birthday to Petra!

Privateer Puddin'

Happy birthday to Vince Twelve!

And those others with birthdays today.  I don't hate you.  Honest.

Vince Twelve

Ooh, thanks, Puddin'!  And a happy pi day to you!

LimpingFish

A Happy Birthday indeed, Vince Twelve. And also a Happy Birthday to Squinky. Whoo!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk