Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Happy Birthday over to Italy, where there's this guy I happen to know  ;) Have a nice one, bic, you know 26 is TEH AGE to be!

BOYD1981

Happy bicday birthilotti!

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Sylvr

Happy Birthday, Stickens Buddy!  ;D
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

LUniqueDan

Happy Birthday Bicboy!

It's been a while, but : I still want to win a game of chess against you.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

IndieBoy

Happy birthday Mr Lotti!
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Dualnames

I didn;t know it.  If I didI'd release Towel Day just for you and add a birthday present easter egg..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

LimpingFish

Happy Birthday to Hotspot and Creed Malay, two AGS people I've actually met in person!!! And I discovered that they possess super AGS POWERS!

Davy's elbows emit a low whistling sound that attracts marmosets, and Jake can predict random fluctuations in the formation of cumulus and cirrocumulus cloud fronts!

Hooray!

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

monkey0506

Happy Birthdays to Hotspot, Creed Malay, and bicilotti! :D

Also to...Deadalus...whoever you are (inactive since 2007...but still, happy birthday mate)! ::)

OneDollar

Happy birthday to you, Sir Bicilotti!

bicilotti

@Ghost: that is, really, the best, best, best present I've received in quite a few years. You're a very talented and very kind person, I feel lucky to have met you! Thanks again!

@Boyd: thanks lad! We'll soon party at Stickens!

@Sylvr: thanks las! We'll soon party at Stickens!

@Boyd & Sylvr: to quote Tolkien, three is company! Yay for Stickens!

Dan: thanks! Come to stickens you too, and we'll finally get to play a game of chess (and to rock the entire UK eventually :P)

Indie: thanks! Reading that thing too made my birthday!

Dual: thanks, but no need for easter eggs (just spam my next game on the AGS blog) :P

Peder: thanks! I'll party with Kjøttkaker!

Monkey: thanks! I'll make sure to COMPLY!

1$: (smoking a cigar) thanks Sir, much appreciated!

edit: also, happy birthay to Mobile Meat Machine's creator, Creed!

kaputtnik

I missed it! Happy birthday 1 hour and 28 minutes late, bicilotti!
I, object.

ThreeOhFour

Bicilotti! I missed it too! But happy birthday and may you enjoy your coming 12 months even more than the previous 12 months!  :)

bicilotti

Quote from: kaputtnik on Sat 30/05/2009 00:29:35
I missed it! Happy birthday 1 hour and 28 minutes late, bicilotti!

Thanks! And don't worry for the 1:28, you can pretend to live in the azores and everything will be ok!

Quote from: Ben304 on Sat 30/05/2009 01:44:32
Bicilotti! I missed it too! But happy birthday and may you enjoy your coming 12 months even more than the previous 12 months!  :)

Thanks, let's hope this hold true (expecially from a game-making point of view :P)

Trent R

Another late birthday wishing to bicilotti, and happy birthday to the michi!

@below: Happy birthday Stupot!

~Trent
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

Ryan Timothy B

oh well. I'm late on this one too. Happy late birthday Bici.

ThreeOhFour

bicilotti

Quote from: Trent R on Mon 01/06/2009 04:28:16
Another late birthday wishing to bicilotti!
~Trent

Thanks!

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 01/06/2009 04:43:03
oh well. I'm late on this one too. Happy late birthday Bici.

Who cares about exact dates, thanks Ryan!

Also, happy birthday to Stupot!

Stupot

Cheers guys!
Oops I missed yours Bici -  Happy belated birthday.

Hehe.. I got a text from my Chinese friend yesterday.  She said 'Happy beearlied birthday'  which I thought was just about the cutest thing ever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk