Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbapuck

Igor Hardy

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

cat

Scarab

Happy Birthday Xenogia! Have fun at Ozmittens 2010!   :D

Wonkyth

Happy Birthday Xenogia!
I didn't get time to make that game for you, but I can give you some happy info: Both Weird Al Yankovic and Michael Crichton (the creator of Jurassic Park) share your birthday!
Have a good one! ;)
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Igor Hardy

Happy Birthday, Xenogia!

FSi++

Happy Australian Birthday, Xenogia!

abstauber

Happy Birthday AndrewCCU :)

abstauber

Happy Birthday Ponch! :D

(__)
           (oo)
   /-------\/
  /  |     ||
*  ||----||
   ^^  ^^

Dualnames

HAAAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY PONCH.

MAY YOU RUN IN BARNS
MAY YOU MAKE THAT GAME
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
SO MAKE THAT GAME.

There best poem ever. :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

FSi++

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 29/10/2010 13:01:28
HAAAAAAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY PONCH.

MAY YOU RUN IN BARNS
MAY YOU MAKE THAT GAME
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
SO MAKE THAT GAME.

There best poem ever. :D

That's a very nice poem! And to a very good cause!

In unrelated news: Happy birthday, Ponch!

Ponch

(__)
           (oo)
   /-------\/
  /  |     ||
*  ||----||
   ^^  ^^

Awesome!

Thanks, guys! And thanks for the poem, Dual!

Domino

Happy 38th Birthday Ponch.  :)

Matti

Happy one, bog!

..and a belated to Ponch.

Ponch

Thanks Domino and Matti.

And since I always never notice these things until it's too late, let me wish an early B-Day to Ben304.

ThreeOhFour

Allow me to repay your early birthday well wishing with my own late birthday well wishing! (I was away from the computer for a week, I have an excuse  :=)

Dualnames

Quote from: Ben304 on Mon 01/11/2010 09:00:10
Allow me to repay your early birthday well wishing with my own late birthday well wishing! (I was away from the computer for a week, I have an excuse  :=)

Torturing celebrities isn't an excuse Ben. RELEASE TOM SELLECK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Ponch

Ah, that explains why you haven't written a glowing response to the latest OSD game. I was afraid with all the fame and fortune, that you might think that the OSD universe was beneath you.  :D

Torturing celebrities isn't an excuse Ben. RELEASE TOM SELLECK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
Haven't you read the latest issue of AGS Today? Tom Selleck has escaped captivity and the police are scouring The Outback for a certain person who is about to celebrate a birthday on the lam. Our long nightmare is over! ;)

Also, happy belated birthday, Xenogia. Sorry I missed that one.

- Ponch

Dualnames

YAY for Tom Selleck. Also my god, my belated birthday to Dean (Xenogia). ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk