Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Igor Hardy

Happy Birthday Ben! And big thanks for another year of awesome games and other awesome gifts!

Ghost

Happies, Ben! Gorge yourself on Australian cakes, I hear they are pretty good!

Icey

ThreeOhFour

Stee

Happy Birthday Benji!

I got you a cake

and some local "dancers".....

Have a good day mate!

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

LimpingFish

Belated happy Benday, 304!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

ThreeOhFour

Thanks for the birthday wishes, cake and, erm, "dancers"  8)

LUniqueDan

May the green rose that felt up the river show you hard xeon job adamantly cool, Ben.
Which means of course: Happy birthday Ben, .
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

m0ds

Good lord, Spyros is 40. And happy birthday nads. I don't know you, I just wanted to write nads.  :=

Ghost

Harpy Thymes for Akatosh! Still going strong, I hear  ;)

Dualnames

Happiest of birthdays to Tosh!! We kinda miss you!  ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ShiverMeSideways

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 10/11/2011 00:37:26Happiest of birthdays to Tosh!! We kinda miss you!  ;)

+10000.

Happy day of birth, Akatosh ;D

m0ds

Happy birthday Pumaman! With your non-spotlighty forum brokey approach! Hope you had a great day!

Dualnames

Quote from: m0ds on Mon 21/11/2011 23:44:21
Happy birthday Pumaman! With your non-spotlighty forum brokey approach! Hope you had a great day!

He probably got them up so we could tell him Happy Birthday.

But yeah, happiest of birthdays mr Jones. Stay awesome!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

Hyppay Birthfay to teh CJ. I would've posted this in time, too, but... ah, you know!
Hope you had a nice one!

Ponch

Happy B-Day Renegade Implementor. Thanks for keeping the dream of RON alive.  :D

arj0n

HBD Pumma-CJ-Man & Implegade Renementor

Tabata

Hello Darkdan,

... and all the best for your health and happiness! 

arj0n

Happy BD Coloring-Ball Darkdan  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk