Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

Thanks Ponch, Tabata -I really appreciate that.  Except... I kind of lied on my AGS profile for the sake of privacy.  Like all good-hearted people I was actually born in May (*gasp!*).  ....And since we're coming clean here, I've also misrepresented my location on the AGS map and my willingness to do AGS tutoring.  And I'd do it again, see.  With impunity -IMPUNITY!  Buwahahahahahahahahah!!1!!!

Ponch

Happy birthday to Technocrat. And I'm sorry, Baron, but I'm going to have to take back my earlier birthday wishes. I can no longer trust you. (But I respect your paranoia. Are you even Canadian?  :=)

EchosofNezhyt

Quote from: Baron on Wed 11/07/2012 02:26:38
Thanks Ponch, Tabata -I really appreciate that.  Except... I kind of lied on my AGS profile for the sake of privacy.  Like all good-hearted people I was actually born in May (*gasp!*).  ....And since we're coming clean here, I've also misrepresented my location on the AGS map and my willingness to do AGS tutoring.  And I'd do it again, see.  With impunity -IMPUNITY!  Buwahahahahahahahahah!!1!!!

Thats why I couldn't find your house...

Tabata

Quote from: Baron on Wed 11/07/2012 02:26:38
... Except... I kind of lied on my AGS profile for the sake of privacy. ...  And I'd do it again, see.  With impunity -IMPUNITY!  Buwahahahahahahahahah!!1!!!

Who forced you to fill in a date or mark the map? 

If you really don't feel comfortable, you can simply leave it empty.     So I suspect you to have fun in lying instead of the “excuse” you told us.

Ponch

Quote from: Frito Master on Wed 11/07/2012 04:18:58

Who the hell have I been stalking all this time? God, I hope it's not Ryan Timothy! All you Canadians look alike to me.  :wink:

EchosofNezhyt

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 11/07/2012 05:31:45
Quote from: Frito Master on Wed 11/07/2012 04:18:58

Who the hell have I been stalking all this time? God, I hope it's not Ryan Timothy! All you Canadians look alike to me.  :wink:

Don'tcha talk aboot him like that AND YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIS HOOSE! Though he's safe anywho with his guard MOOSE!

Baron

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 11/07/2012 05:29:31

If you really don't feel comfortable, you can simply leave it empty.

In my mind it was like a red-herring left on my trail for my many stalkers to find, one in a series of mis-clues subtly designed to lead them in ever tightening inward spirals until they eventually bonked heads somewhere in the crazy mushroom lady's back lot.  To leave my personal information blank would invite inquiry, but providing plausible alternatives would throw the hounds off the scent until it was too late (cue coconut sound for head bonking).  Maybe I wasn't even born in May.  Maybe I wasn't even born at all.  Maybe this is all just an elaborate ruse designed to confuse and obfuscate any trace of my IRL existence....

So I suspect you to have fun in lying instead of the “excuse” you told us.

You don't understand what it's like!  You're minding your own business and then suddenly there's this faint whiff of Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy BBQ Sauce tm and then even more suddenly there's Ponch breathing heavily over your shoulder, trying to spoon and asking you to read more quickly so he can turn the page.  I can't live like that any more!  The price of freedom is eternal anonymity.  You don't know me, man!  Back off.  Just.... just... back off, man!  Just be cool, and everything will be alright.

EchosofNezhyt

Quote from: Baron on Wed 11/07/2012 06:07:04

If you really don't feel comfortable, you can simply leave it empty.

In my mind it was like a red-herring left on my trail for my many stalkers to find, one in a series of mis-clues subtly designed to lead them in ever tightening inward spirals until they eventually bonked heads somewhere in the crazy mushroom lady's back lot.  To leave my personal information blank would invite inquiry, but providing plausible alternatives would throw the hounds off the scent until it was too late (cue coconut sound for head bonking).  Maybe I wasn't even born in May.  Maybe I wasn't even born at all.  Maybe this is all just an elaborate ruse designed to confuse and obfuscate any trace of my IRL existence....

So I suspect you to have fun in lying instead of the “excuse” you told us.

You don't understand what it's like!  You're minding your own business and then suddenly there's this faint whiff of Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy BBQ Sauce tm and then even more suddenly there's Ponch breathing heavily over your shoulder, trying to spoon and asking you to read more quickly so he can turn the page.  I can't live like that any more!  The price of freedom is eternal anonymity.  You don't know me, man!  Back off.  Just.... just... back off, man!  Just be cool, and everything will be alright.

Spoiler
That so hilarious, Normally when ponch gets like that he just needs a good milkin' *Shudders*
[close]

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Wed 11/07/2012 06:07:04
suddenly there's this faint whiff of Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy BBQ Sauce tm and then even more suddenly there's Ponch breathing heavily over your shoulder

Get the fuck out of my head, man!!  8-0 8-0 8-0

I just ate at Famous Dave's not four hours ago!!!

Behold! Proof! It's a moist towelette I just fished out of my pants in the laundry hamper. The pencil sketch is a future menu screen in the making.

Stop creeping me out, Baron. Get out of my head! And move over a little. How can I spoon when I'm on the edge of the mattress?!

EchosofNezhyt

Haha this is great.

Nice boobs sketch.

Ponch

It's freaky, is what it is! Seriously, I'm a little freaked out right now!  :sealed:

Glad you liked the sketch. I never got around to making another Outrage Dreamer Roads game, but I still like to sketch Chafemountains Lynn from time to time. She's just fun to draw for some reason.  :=

Update: I just showed this page to Kim. She's not sure she can sleep tonight. What if there's a monocled man lurking outside our window, sniffing our aromas?  :shocked:

Ryan Timothy B

Ponch, that sketch is gorgeous.
I hope you're not out my window. It would be a little creepy. Even more creepy since my computer room/office is on the second floor. You'd need a ladder (actually wait. That's kinda scary. I have a ladder temporarily laying on my lawn just under this window - it's too long to fit in the garage but belongs at my brother's work site down the street).

Also my dog was freaking out at the front door earlier and she doesn't normally do that. Hmm.. I'm going to throw some bottles of bbq sauce at the neighboring houses to hopefully lure you away. And maybe hang some milk bags around the house. Maybe with Texans it'll act like garlic to a vampire.

ThreeOhFour

Haha oh man, Ponch, I had no idea you lurked around RT's house as well. Of course, he gave me permission to do so, but hey, I'm still lurking!

We should start a club :D

Ponch

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Wed 11/07/2012 07:22:27
I'm going to throw some bottles of bbq sauce at the neighboring houses to hopefully lure you away. And maybe hang some milk bags around the house. Maybe with Texans it'll act like garlic to a vampire.

*Cat hiss* (panicked mooing figure lumbers into the darkness)

Thanks for the compliment on my sketch. I buy those little yellow notepads in bulk. They scale almost perfectly to 640x480 (or 640x400 if you draw above the red line). It makes it very super easy to figure out how I'm going to approach a background without having to worry about dimensions beforehand.

Frito: Shame on you. My cow has never done anything to you.  (wrong)

Ben: You're right! We should start a club. I'll start building a tree house!  ;-D

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 11/07/2012 06:52:34
It's freaky, is what it is! Seriously, I'm a little freaked out right now!

What if there's a monocled man lurking outside our window, sniffing our aromas?  :shocked:

That's right.  Creepy Street runs both ways, man.  Beware the Bemonocled Window Sniffer of the Night!  It's 1 o'clock; do you know where your garbage is?

Ponch

You keep this up, Baron, and I'm not breaking into your house in the middle of the night to spoon anymore.  :wink:

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 11/07/2012 18:14:57
You keep this up, Baron, and I'm not breaking into your house in the middle of the night to spoon anymore.  :wink:

Is that an offer or a threat?  And how come I didn't smell BBQ tonight?!?  What's the Mrs. cooking at?  You can't make friends with salad, man.

Ponch

We're not cooking anything! We're huddled in the linen closet, afraid to leave the house. Between your new psychic abilities and Frito's thinly veiled death threats, we're afraid to leave the house! All we can do is sit here, listening to the same six episodes of the AGS Podcast over and over again!  :wink:

Goodness, why won't someone have a birthday already so we can get this thread back on track and Kim and I can go back to our lives!  :=

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 12/07/2012 03:33:38
Between your new psychic abilities and Frito's thinly veiled death threats, we're afraid to leave the house!

What, thinly veiled death threats are keeping you holed up in the closet?  You purport to live in West Texas, man!  No Country For Old Men country.  You boys are supposed to eat six death threats for breakfast, and then wash it down with half a pint of straight Famous Dave's Devil Spit BBQ Sauce TM.  Start wearing some pants and man up, will ya?  And for pity's sake start pumping out those musky yet savoury aromas again!  I've got blue nostrils out here....

Goodness, why won't someone have a birthday already so we can get this thread back on track and Kim and I can go back to our lives!  :=

I think you can consider this thread officially hijacked.  Throw your wallets and cellphones into the bag and listen carefully to all instructions from the crazy looking guy with the monocle, or there WILL be consequences.  Messy, and perhaps slightly malodorous consequences.  Am I understood?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk