Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Fri 26/07/2013 12:38:29
Happy Birthday Ilyich!
Ditto! Also, happy belated to Technocrat. :smiley: (And Tzachs and everyone else I missed! :embarrassed: )

Ilyich

Aww, thanks!

And Happy Birthday to Calin, because I remember it's today by proximity!  :)

Stupot

Happy Birthday WHAM.  Many happy returns, and none of those sad returns that require digging around in the trash for a receipt. X

Also happy belated Birthdays to Ilyich and Technocrat

WHAM

Awww, I didn' think anyone would remember! (so I crept into this thread to stare at it and repeatedly smash F5 just in case ;) )
Thanks Stupot+!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

cat

Happy WHAMday! (and no need to remember, the birthdays are written on the bottom of the forum's startpage :) )

Ponch

Ponch

Ponch

Happy birthday, Tramponline. I hope you get a new trampoline! :)

Stupot

qptain Nemo

Happy Birthday, Gribbler! May you guess all the games in Name The Game thread on the first try!

Adeel

Happy Birthday MiteWiseacreLives! :smiley: How are you and your son? How's Crankosaurus Prime doing?

Adeel

Happy Birthday Gribbler! :smiley: How are you? How's the bum doing?

Sorry for the double post, but I thought that both deserved separate posts

MiteWiseacreLives!

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Tue 06/08/2013 14:23:41
Happy Birthday MiteWiseacreLives! :smiley: How are you and your son? How's Crankosaurus Prime doing?
I'm getting oldish, he's still young... Thanks for asking about Crankosaurus :) working away at refining it and completing the last chapter, a version 2.0 of sorts.

Adeel

Quote from: MiteWiseacreLives! on Wed 07/08/2013 06:28:28
[...] working away at refining it and completing the last chapter, a version 2.0 of sorts.

Great! Waiting to play the version 2.0. :)

Gribbler

Quote from: qptain NemoHappy Birthday, Gribbler! May you guess all the games in Name The Game thread on the first try!
Quote from: Adeel S. AhmedHappy Birthday Gribbler!  How are you? How's the bum doing?

Thanks so much guys!!

And Bum is enjoyng his vacation under a pier, drinking beer and waiting for his sequel contract :)

cat

Quote from: Gribbler on Thu 08/08/2013 12:33:03
And Bum is enjoyng his vacation under a pier, drinking beer and waiting for his sequel contract :)

Sequel sounds good!  :)

Happy belated birthday!

Stupot

Happy Bday AGA.  Have a good day, sir time at Mittens :-).

And happy belated bidet to Gribbs and Ads

Adeel

Happy Birthday AGA! :) May you have a long life (so you may rule this forum for long ;)). May this day be one of the most wonderful days of your life. Ameen

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sat 10/08/2013 00:18:10
[...] And happy belated bidet to Gribbs and Ads

Just out of curiosity: Who's Ads?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk