Secrets

Started by ManicMatt, Mon 18/09/2006 20:05:11

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Half serious and half comedy adventure about a man who gets a call from his brother, who says he's in trouble. When our hero Jake gets to his brother's apartment, he finds him bleeding to death, attacked by those who tried keep him silent!

DOWNLOAD HERE: Secrets page

Full music soundtrack!

Fully spoken speech!

Steel Drummer

Are you the only voice actor for this? Congrats on your (correct me if I'm wrong) first game.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Dug the Mind's Eye reference, and several of the scenes were quite amusing.  Nice work!

CosmoQueen

Whoooo hooo!!!! ;D I'm downloading it now!!!
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

thewalrus

Congrats on the release of your first game!!!!!!

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

ManicMatt

Yoda man: Every voice is mine except when they're female! I >could< have employed
voice artists to mix it up. but I loved doing them myself! Hopefully they are different enough to be distinguishable.

ProgZmax: Thanks! Yeah I think I'd just recently played Mind's eye when I put that bit in, which shows how long the game was in production hell!

CosmoQueen: Whoooo hooo!!! I hope you like!!  :D

thewalrus: I never thought I'd see the day!

Nikolas

Matt:

Downloading now mate.

I want to listen to the voices and hear the music and enjoy the full game.

Expect (god willing that is) a review from me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Either way this is your baby, your game, your effort!

congrats! YAY!

And it looks damn good, in a weird way! I mean you're not the grahpic guru, yet your graphics are appealing, and the game has been taken care of hugely, as far as I know... So... Everything is DAMN GOOD!

Serth

Hi, I've been playing the game tonight. Really liked it, voice-overs are particularly great. Puzzles are laden to the easy side, but that's Ok. I really liked the one when you are with the bum. Maybe I founf the size of the inventory too big, but it's not a big nuisance.

Congrats,

Mordalles

great game, matt! that was a really enjoyable experience! and the voice acting was masterfully done.  ;)

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

esper

Glorioso. The voices kicked all sorts of ass. How did you get so many people to work for you?

What do you mean, you didn't?

This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

ManicMatt

Nikolas: I appreciate it! I know also how busy you always are, here's a little R&R!

Serth: Hi and welcome to the AGS forum? Thanks! If I ever make another AGS game I'll try to make a smaller inventory!

Mordalles: Masterfully done eh? Nice one! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

Esper: Haha!  ;D

Silver Trumpet

They're all right; it is quite the enjoyable game. It's so funny that I tried to bring it with me today to school but it wouldn't fit on my usb along with my own game  ;D ::)

vict0r

Grats on getting the game complete! :)

Just played it through! Great game! :) Decent graphics, great humour, just hard enough puzzles and excellent voices!!
Even though the graphics aren't the best around, they are extremely charming in their own way! :)
The mix between humour and seriousness makes it an even better game.

When is the sequel coming? :P

CosmoQueen

Finished it and loved it!! Great job man!! The graphics, animation, and speech were supurb!!!

I can't wait for your next game! ;D

Petra

Just finished your game and all I can say is:
I really loved it ;D

Especially very good job on the voice acting!!

Hope you will please the community with many more games!

the heist

Thanks for the game manic.

This was one of the best I ever played ,

I wonder how you got this speech done :o

The puzzles were a bit too easy, but ok.
The speech performance was double-good!!!

Thanks  ;D

Marco

Greetings from Italy and I have to agree with all the others here.

GOOD JOB! Thank you

ManicMatt

:D Wow thanks everyone!

I grin from ear to ear everytime I hear such lovely comments! If any of you could use the voting scoring thingy on the games page, that'd be extra nice!

What did everyone think of the music?

CosmoQueen

I did enopy the music! And I really liked the part when he was at his brother's place and he bent down. I love the little details like that!

I'll make sure to go on the page to vote and leave a review ;D.

skyfire2

This is a awesome game. 'nuff said.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk