The Adventures of Josh and Dyan

Started by Sylvr, Tue 19/09/2006 00:39:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvr

Finally out and ready to go! It should be working now, I had some sort of a plugin issue. So... try it out and let me know what you think!Ã,  :)

Edit: No pressure, of course. And by the way, it is in the games page, under Short Games.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

i k a r i

QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

splat44

Sorry but a bug seem happening:

I'm not sure if bug is in game or in ags.

Here the error message:

An exception 0XC0000005 occured in Acwin.exe at EIP = 0x00434226;
program pointer is +9016, ACI Version 2.72.920, gtags (0,0)

I hope that gets corrected soon.

Silver Trumpet

It would depend on when you downloaded it. I reported the same problem with it when I first loaded it, and it turns out I had the snowrain plugin checked off when it shouldn't have been. I re-saved it to work, and the version I posted a few days ago (likely yesterday) works fine. So try that one if you haven't already. It's the same link. Let me know if it still fails.

mags_don

hi! i dowloaded it half hour ago and i got the same message :(...

Silver Trumpet

Okay, I'll re-upload it when I get home; the file I have now on my usb works fine (I was just demonstrating the voices to some school folk), so I assume it should upload and work fine. ???

ManicMatt

I wish I had noticed these posts before downloading it...

You played my game so I wanted to return the favour!

Silver Trumpet

Well, thankyou ManicMatt.

Unfortunately, my internet was down when I was home, so I still haven't been able to re-upload it. And I would've tried here at school to upload it, but I forgot the USB..... so it will have to wait.  :) But I'll try when I get home. And I'll update this when that happens.

Dreamless

Is the Game working now?? or do you still have to upload the working version ???

Sylvr

I just uploaded a new file. Like JUST. And I sure hope it works...
EDIT: It tells me my zip is corrupt.Ã,  Let me try something else...
EDIT: Still corrupt. What can I do about it?

Sylvr

I've uploaded it, and it should work perfectly now! (That is, I ran it without unzipping it, and it worked. But it should still be fine!  ;D)

splat44

Hi SilverTrumpet,

Thank you for correcting the problem.

Everything is working.

splat44

Dreamless

Yes.

It's working now!

Thank you for this nice game :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk