Which AGS games in production are you most excited about?

Started by thewalrus, Tue 19/09/2006 05:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Quote from: markbilly on Thu 21/01/2010 22:41:44
The Far Corners of the World
Boryokudan Rue
ShattenReyze
Romancing the blade
Resonance
H2G2
McCarthy 2
The Longevity Gene! ;)

I'd ditch the last one, it's probably just an eye candy (:P, only kidding)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Death_is_upon_us

My Ultra Super Top Most No1 loong awaited AGS game of all times is no other than Shadowplay by GarageGothic.

I read a preview of the game back in 2003 in an e-magazine called The Inventory and I've been lurking here since in the hope of it passing through it's maker's imagination into reality  ;D

My second choice would be The McCarthy Chronicles: Episode 2
Proud author of the "How to Get Published" guide. If you want a copy contact me for a pdf version, it's not published yet..

Timo.

For now, there aren't really much games to anticipate for, considering the long times they will take for completion.

Take 'A New Danger' and the 2nd installment for the McCarthy chronicles. Those are likely dreams we might see only in the distant future. For now, IGF 2010 Student Finalist Boryokudan Rue by teen potential TheJBurger, The Far Corners of the World by Wesray and The City at Night by paolo are games I will want to keep my tab on.
Smile :]

Wesray

Just wanted to mention that fovmester told me that Woodlands is still in production. The game is almost fully playable, so it will probably be released in the not too distant future. Very much looking forward to it! :D
THE FAR CORNERS OF THE WORLD: Chapter 2 currrently in the works...

gracenakimurafan

Ben Jordan Case 8! Finding the series was an unexpected delight.

paolo

Quote from: gracenakimurafan on Tue 20/04/2010 12:12:15
Ben Jordan Case 8!

I second that!

Quote from: Taeyang on Sat 23/01/2010 15:23:57
For now, IGF 2010 Student Finalist Boryokudan Rue by teen potential TheJBurger, The Far Corners of the World by Wesray and The City at Night by paolo are games I will want to keep my tab on.

Believe me, I'm looking forward to This City at Night coming out too. Lots done but still so much to do... :) I reckon it's probably about 60% finished now.

xenogia

I'm really looking forward to the Space Quest 2 remake most of all.

NsMn

Lost Element.

Hey, they say you should have dreams.

xenogia

Quote from: NsMn on Wed 21/04/2010 13:50:51
Lost Element.

If I am going to go for dreamy game releases.

I want Pleurghburg: Dark Ages released in ten minutes :)

Matti

Quote from: NsMn on Wed 21/04/2010 13:50:51
Lost Element.

Don't you mean the Forgotten Element?  ;)

Knox

QuoteI'm really looking forward to the Space Quest 2 remake most of all

Same here...SQ2 was the first adventure game I ever played...It tok me forever to get past the labion terror beast...!
--All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Pandaramaster

Definitely Ben Jordan 8. That cliffhanger needs to resolved. I just wished he'd stop doing the deluxe remakes and get on with the final installment.  ;)

But I'm use to delays, I'm a PAL gamer after all   ;D

Sonny Bonds

Police Quest 2 remake by DCIllusion showed a lot of potential, altough I realize this one will probably never see the light of day ever again.

Space Quest 2, and pretty much everything in production by the people of Infamous Adventures. (Quest for Infamy, Project X etc.)

And last but certainly not least, General Knox's project. I have a good feeling about it, even though I haven't actually seen in-game footage of it yet. But his characters and artwork posted in the critics lounge looks amazing.

xenogia

I look forward to Dualname's HG2G remake now that is has a confirmed release date :)

Calin Leafshade

I'd ditch that one, it's probably just eye candy  :P

Dualnames

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Mon 24/05/2010 00:00:18
I'd ditch that one, it's probably just eye candy  :P

AHAHAHAHA. You made me lol terribly bad, Steve! :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Patternjake

If im not coding, im msn. If im not msn, im gaming.

xenogia

m0ds

Ben Jordan 8! I can't w8! It's not here yet but with any luck Grundy will do his trade-mark: release it the day before Mittens :D

xenogia

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk