Which AGS games in production are you most excited about?

Started by thewalrus, Tue 19/09/2006 05:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

fentongames

Da New Guys 2
Apprentice III
Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth
MI: The Lost Years
Ben Jordan Case 6

My Game: Darren and James: The Fast Food Chase (My first and biggest project. I'll love it when it's done.)
Time Kid, coming this summer.

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: GarageGothic on Tue 19/09/2006 10:44:33
Quote from: Rui "Trovatore" Pires on Tue 19/09/2006 10:35:02GGothic - Bestowers of Eternity has become The Blackwell Legacy. ;)

This is the first I hear of it, but to be honest I prefer the old title - "Blackwell Legacy" seems a bit too close to "Blackstone Chronicles".

Yeah, the game has undergone many changes and is at a much higher level of quality.   I decided it would be best to change the name in order to distance the new version from the old.  I actually prefer the new title, since "Bestowers of Eternity" always sounded a bit cheesy and pretentious to me.

Erenan

The ones that I'm really excited to play are Drugbust, FOY, and Chronicles of the Red Knight.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to all the games I'm planning to make, only because I tend to want to make games that I'd be interested in playing. :P

Actually, come to think of it, I'm really looking forward to the next OROW competition, so I guess I should mention that too.
The Bunker

Nikolas

And here we have the proof that the most interesting part, at least in an anticipating game, are the graphics. almost all the games mentioned here have superb graphics. just an idea that hut me I guess...

ATOTK
Puppet
Ledgend of the Lost Laggoon
Diamonds in the Rough
The Forgotten Element
FOY
Hatmakers Tale

and many others...

Are we allowed to mention games we're working on? Cause I just mentioned 3 :p... a little spam like post never hurts nobody I guess... :p

Dan_N

In no particular order:
* Pleurghburg 2: Asylum
* Time Out
* Nataly Buchannon and the Amulet of Kings

But, of the three, only Nataly Buchannon I think will be finished any time soon, or we'll hear anything about... unfortunately... *sob* *sob*

Ishmael

In this order 'scept not:

Pleurgbflers: The Asylum
Adrian Ford in Just Another Indiana Jones Ripoff (or whatever's it called)

I'm tired of being exited about waiting for FOY. I'll just wait untill it comes out and then maybe be excited about it.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

LimpingFish

The Forgotten Element, Herman Toothrot's Monkey Island, NBATAOK, Puppet, Drugbust, Startrippers, Emma Roide, Our Darkest Hour, Everything That Begins With An M, Legend of the Lost Lagoon...

...others. ;D
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Sam.

There is no "Lost" in Amulet of Kings!

Looking forward to?

Herman toothrot, Hatmaker, Family Treasure 2, Drugbust and LOTLL.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

m0ds

QuoteI'm tired of being exited about waiting for FOY. I'll just wait untill it comes out and then maybe be excited about it.

LOL! Because being excited requires huge amounts of effort! Idiot ;)

The games I'm awaiting most are, and in no particular "ooh I don't want to offend anyone" order:

- Trilby 4
- Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
- Day of the Jackass 2
- Amuelt of Kings
- Drugbust
- Crown of Solomon
- Ben Jordan 6
- Rise from the Abyss

and of course these "who knows :(" games:

- RunHot
- Rodekill Island
- Monkey Island 2.5
- Time Out
- What Time Is It?
- Sybillis/sybilla...damn, can't quite remember the name but it's Andail's and it looked GREAT at Mittens!
- Donna

MrColossal

Time Out is still being worked on.

End Transmission.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Adamski

And the palette effects are going to blow your freakin' minds!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Wow, with so many people amped up for Drugbust I hope we don't disappoint ;o.

Also:

Quote3: Oswyn
Won't be a massive game but I think all technical and artistic aspects of it will be up there with the best the amateur scene has put out, and I know a lot of effort is going into the game design. I don't even think the stuff I'm doing for it is bad!

I want a beta of this as soon as a beta is available :D .

Also, most of the games mentioned are games I want to play, like Day of the Jackass, Amulet of Klingons and Fogies of Yore!  Finish them immediately.

i k a r i

I'm sure I will forget many, but here I go (no particular order, so why the numbers)

The Legend of The Lost Lagoon
FoY
Drugbust
Nataly Buchannon and the non lost amulet of kings
Da New Guys 2
All of the Mordalle's GiP  xD
The Forgotten Element and the boobs of Azimor
Another Big Brother game !
The Lost treasure 2
Drugbust
Henri don't drink and drive or you will die.
WOODLANDS! (you forgot these one)

A game made by this team: ProgZmax, Big Brother, InCreator, Dan Clarke, Bernie, privateer, Nikolas, and God.

QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

jetxl

I love there anticipating games threads.

Looking through the endless list of games that haven't been released I realize I might be not so productive, but I'm not alone.

lemmy101

In no particular order:

:=) Square John Boy

$) Noah

^^) The Legend Of The Lost Lagoon

@) The Family Treasure 2

¬) Herman Toothrot's Monkey Island

3) My Own Skin

T) Dr. Who

and of course...

Q) Baby Horse Game ;)

I'm sure there are many more that escape me right now, for I am slightly vacant at times...

thewalrus

Lol, lemmy, I'm kinda vacant most of the time myself..... Hopefully some of the most anticipated games will be coming out sometime soon....(thewalrus holds his breath) (thewalrus turns purple)  ;D

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!!!
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

alkis21

I have very little time for playing games these days, but Pleurghburg 2: Asylum is certainly something I'm looking forward to.

Dan_N

Oh my god! I can't believe I forgot to add the Trilby Game 4 (or whatever) to the list! That is numero uno! The rest are rather equal...

And, Mr. Colossal or Eric, (you choose) Time Out's been in the works for almost three years, if not more... Are you really jerkin' our chain here or are you really working hard on it? And if so, when should we expect it?

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

jetxl

Pleurghburg 2 was released back in 2001, ya know (n00bs).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk