Which AGS games in production are you most excited about?

Started by thewalrus, Tue 19/09/2006 05:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

gypsysnail

Hey someone forgot Sydney Finds Employment!! That's a must-have too! ;) and my game as well lol but that one, my game, is still in its very infant stage ;D
Believe in afterlife! It's true in a metamorphical way ;)
Ken & Roberta - my inspiration!! 20 years.
U are what you love doing and passionate about - keep up what you love most.

buddha

-Legend of the Lost Lagoon
-Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth
-Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
-Woodlands
-Fester Mudd & the Curse of the Gold
-The Infinity String: Truth Behind the Immortality
-Blackwell Legacy 2 ;D
-Shadowplay
-DONNA: avenger of blood
-Daemons in the Attic (IF it, indeed, still is in production)

FrancoFranchi

I'm hoping The Lost Element and Shadowplay are still in development - they both seem incredible!

GarageGothic

Quote from: FrancoFranchi on Wed 03/01/2007 00:05:07I'm hoping The Lost Element and Shadowplay are still in development - they both seem incredible!

There was just an update of the Lost Element's games-in-production thread, and as for Shadowplay, yes it's very much in the works still. And I'm happy to see that people still remember the project :)

Edit: Heh, yeah I took it to mean The Forgotten Element. But now we have Legend of the Lost Lagoon, Legend of the Lost Jewel, MI The Lost Years, Lost in the Nightmare, so why not also a Lost Element.

auriond

If Lost Element is the same as Forgotten Element, then yes, I'm mad about that too!

Others that I'm itching to play:
- Emma Roide
- Quiero morir (if it's released in English)

A Tale of Two Kingdoms looks good too, but I haven't had time to try the demo/teaser thing yet.

And of course, The Marionette, seeing as it's late and all. But I had to take a break on it because of my real-life job.

Da_Elf

maybe i should have titled the demo of my game "Asterix lost obelix" hehehe

FrancoFranchi

Oops - so many "lost" titles (not to mention TV shows: Lost, The Lost Room...) I'm getting confused!  At least it's appropriate I couldn't remember the word "forgotten" :P

And though I'm not usually a huge fan of first-person games, I'll be rushing to download 'The Marionette' and 'Heartland Deluxe' (if it gets expanded).

buddha

Quote from: GarageGothic on Wed 03/01/2007 02:06:50
...as for Shadowplay, yes it's very much in the works still. And I'm happy to see that people still remember the project

It's great to hear it's still in the works! I certainly haven't forgotten the project. ;)

Stupot

I can't wait for Trilby 4.. ooooohhh
And the Marionette looks gorgeous.
But mainly I'm looking forward to getting my own game off the ground.
Should have some screens and a GiP thread ready this time next week.

Tuomas

Have to say I play so little nowadays. that's why I'm not very much "waiting" for games to be ready. But if some, then it would be drugbust and Amulet of Kings... Oh, and I'd very much like to see Buccaneer 2 making some progress, which reminds me, Hobbes, if you ever read this, I hope you haven't found a new sprites, I've got something ready by now :=

thewalrus

Some others that I'm really looking forward to:

1. The Marionette

2. Fester Mudd and The Curse of the Gold

3. Welcome to Dark Lake

AND:

THE FORGOTTEN ELEMENT!!!!!!!!! (of course)
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

nulluser

-

m0ds

Well, Nelly Cootalot can now be crossed off many many lists in this thread :) Yay!

I don't suppose anyone has kept track of major game release dates, have they? If not then I'll start now and try and keep track here.

Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy - March 6th 2007
6 Days A Sacrifice - January 25th 2007
Duty & Beyond - July 12th 2006
Trilby's Notes - June 26th 2006

thewalrus

Well, I know Nelly Cootalot was on my list for a loooooong time. Too bad I haven't even had time to play it yet.....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Da_Elf

even though there is no announcement im looking forward to the next nelly game :)

Fleshstalker

The one ones I know that am anticipating because am fairly new to this site and the point and click adventure genre are:

Aprrentice: Checkmate!
The Forgotten Element
Anything from Yahtzee
Next game from Spooks creator
Next Sydney Finds Employment

I have 36 AGS games that I have downloaded so far and only beaten on which is 5DAS. TFE looks extremely of high quality and animation with a lot of effort put into it.

When I first played a bit of Apprentice I & II, my jaw dropped. Yahtzee... well 5DAS was my first original AGS made game I played and beat which was ultra sweet. Spooks made a big impression as well so the next project I'm looking forward too. Last but not least, Sydney had excellent art style and animation, besides, being able to play as a hobo rocks!  ;D

It will be a while before I start to play those 36 games I got on my HD. First I gotta beat Grim Fandango!  8)

Hammerite

Ben Jordan case 6 (haven't heard much news recently though  :-\)
Shadowplay (could be a while  ;))
Pleughberg 2 (you never know, its a possibility!  :=)
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

nulluser

-

joelphilippage

1. Kings Quest IV: this game looks really good and a lot better than the old one.
2. Simon the Sorcerer 3 remake: It sounds really fun to replay the game in 2d (does anybody know if there still working on this?)
3. A Vampire story
4. Ben Jordan 6

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk