Which AGS games in production are you most excited about?

Started by thewalrus, Tue 19/09/2006 05:26:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Derrick Freeland

Just wanted to second (or third, or fourth?) the call for 'The Longevity Gene'.  Also looking forward to the next part of the 'Star Trek: Newton' series.

Tabata

There are a lot of games in production, that I'd love to become released. But quality needs it's time   

Nontheless it would be nice to get an update every now and then

(i.e. about Night At Camp Ravenhood and Venator and ...)

m0ds

Yeah Fawful! What's happened with Ravenwood! Have you been busy working on other people's games or something?  :P

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Ravenwood would be one of those games (along with the Maniac Mansion remake) that would do quite well released around Halloween.

TomatoesInTheHead

Ah, there's still plenty of time till Halloween 2012, no rush!

Snake

The Legend of Leitor's Fountain of Youth is what I'm most anticipating in the coming years.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Ponch

Quote from: Snake on Wed 19/10/2011 15:21:12
The Legend of Leitor's Fountain of Youth is what I'm most anticipating in the coming years.

What about Princess Marian and the legend of the Edge of Leitor?  8)

Ghost

Quote from: Ponch on Thu 20/10/2011 04:22:34
What about Princess Marian and the legend of the Edge of Leitor?  8)

Is that the prequel to Princess Elements and the Forgotten Legend Of the Leitor under the Rising Sun?

Igor Hardy

You forgot the final bit of that title. Should be:

Princess Elements and the Forgotten Legend Of the Leitor under the Rising Sun in the Woodlands

Dualnames

You're all doing it wrong.

BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER BARN RUNNER Leitor's Edge.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LRH

Ponch

LRH

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 21/10/2011 01:10:34
Quote from: Domithan on Fri 21/10/2011 00:31:58
Dualnames, you're too nice. :)

Odd. I came here to say the same thing!  ;)

Edit: Oh wait, I thought you meant being too nice to me, but now I realize you meant too nice to you...but then I thought- nevermind. It's easier to just call me an idiot. I'm an idiot. :x

Ponch

Never apologize for posting the "Oh Snap!" guy. Never!

NEVAR!!

Just pop over to the fortnightly writing competition and write a nice ghost story and all shall be forgiven, Domithan.  ;)

Alarconte

Anastronaut, Technobabylon, and any other cool graphic sci-fi game!!
"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

gaarias

Right now, I am looking forward to Technobabylon and Ben Jordan final chapter.

:=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk