Looking to Make Sound Effects

Started by MrBen, Tue 22/09/2009 13:56:17

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBen

Hey, I'm doing a placement year in the Huddersfield University Studios in England. I have access to a proffesional quality foley room, tonnes of mics and sound manipulation software. I'm looking to get some sound effects practice in, but i don't have any projects to make them for. So, if you happen to need sound effects (digital or real audio) making give me a message and I'll see what i can do.

Ben

m0ds

Good luck. There's a "Contribution thread" in the Critics Lounge that you could add too, and get yourself known. Some generic SFX as an offering for the community for example. People always need;

- Background ambience, forests, cities, rivers etc...
- Footsteps, on grass, on concrete, wood, gravel etc...

Otherwise try adding your details to the Offer Your Services thread at the top of this board :)

MrBen

Thanks for that, I'll record a couple of samples this week thenpost myself in both. ;D

Ben

TerranRich

I'm currently in need of some sci-fi sound FX like computer console sounds, ship background ambience, etc. :)

m0ds

Good job. And yes, you can definitely rely on TerranRich for never ending space sound effects for a never ending game about space...  :=

TerranRich

And you can rely on Mods for never ending sarcasm and (what I'm sure are) drunken posts. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk