Dragonslash, the adventure-mystery cross breed game with paint images!

Started by neelhound, Mon 23/10/2006 20:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

neelhound

ok now the file is uploading....
still uploading

neelhound

And I cant get my screenshot on a post...

neelhound

Ok I have got a new site, I have uploaded the file. Try it now please, and leave you comments.Screenshots are on the site.
http://my.spinsite.com/dragonslash/

ManicMatt

His erm.. screenshots.

neelhound

So did the game work???

Tuomas

I think the expression in Matt's avatar tells it all :)

SSH

Prashant,

1. You left debug mode on
2. That walkcycle is up there with yodaman's!
3. I can talk to the guy with the blue spotty robe who says to collect jewels, but I can't leave the room...
4. Given the graphic quality, why is it necessary to use 800x600 resolution?

TerranRich

Man, this ranks right up there with that "Phyco" (sic) game, what was it... "Trapped With Hell" or something? That was classic. Where is that thread?

ManicMatt

SSH, "walk" to the furthest left of the first screen to go into the next room. What, how could you not know? Ah right, there was no indication to the player. Perhaps a door or an arrow or something Prashant?

The speech can't be skipped, which is annoying as I am a fast reader, so I'm left waiting for the speech to skip itself.

I got as far as finding a key that will inevitably unlock that locked door, but my interest wained.

neelhound

fine, fine, its not THAT great or anything,

neelhound

ok- just so you know.
Name:Prashant
not a computer technician or anything
first game
So now i am gonna start a new post which is proper and explains well.

neelhound

Hello this is Prashant here, with the new game Dragonslash. This game was made by Prashant using the ags game engine, and paint images.  :o WHAT THE HELL! you would be thinking, HOW STUPID , THERES NOTHING HERE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!

Ahhh, you see, if you get it, get 'immersed' in the game. Get juiced up by the colour.  Find the real adventure in it. Find the mystery...Get into the game! The game- the introduction to the world of Dragonslash, its merely the begginning,  :o becomes :-\ then  :)

http://my.spinsite.com/dragonslash/
  :) :) :) :) :) :) :):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):)

petaglair

hey

don't be too hard with him :)
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

petaglair

don't worry

i downloaded your game

i'll try it out tonight

check mine here
it's not finished so use "ctrl" + "x" to select a background from 0 to 23

Pétaglair
Avec Nutricrotte° je voie là  differanse j'est même developper du mucsle

vict0r

oÃ,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  o

neelhound

Quote from: petaglair on Tue 24/10/2006 21:49:18
don't worry

i downloaded your game

i'll try it out tonight

check mine here
it's not finished so use "ctrl" + "x" to select a background from 0 to 23

Pétaglair

How was my game?
I tried a bit of your game, but I don't know which background I go to after 13, I tried 14, i will try 12 next. But i like the drawings!

neelhound

i tried to understand the fr4ench, that was alright, but i didnt know how to get ot of the room with the guy in the car. ;D

Gilbert

Please, try to edit your older post as opposed to double posting, especially when they're just a few minutes apart.

Moreover, you may edit the subject of the first post of this thread to include the name of your game, not just " My game is here." :P

neelhound

new advertisement

note:I changed it to less resolution, and the character walks a lot faster.Thanks for the comments.

A little splash of colour in this huge world of adventure mixed together with a mystery!
DRAGONSLASH

The new ags engine game by neelhound.

You can adventure around, then get captured by a dragon. You can venture through the city, and even go to the mall. You can go to the destroyed bank, and take up a job handing out fliers in a village. But in the village you will meet a ghost, and a troubled woman with a mystery for you to solve.

come on...
go to the website             http://my.spinsite.com/dragonslash/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk