BarOne game series

Started by , Fri 27/10/2006 13:10:37

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCheese33

Hey, if it's to see if adventure games are still popular, everyone should download! You don't have to actually PLAY the thing, just download it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Don't tell me that actually makes sense to you. :P
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Right.

http://www.live25.co.za/play_live_25/BarOne05.zip

That's it, all episodes are now out. I can finally stop checking the damn website. :P

Kneel. Now.

Afflict

ROFL, so Rui what is your verdict on this game?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Not played the final part yet... but I've seen worse. The 1st one is probably the worst, it's little more than candybar-hunting. The others bear more resemblance to adventure games. All in all, they're not big games, neither in filesize nor length - if you don't play it you won't miss out on much, and if you do play it it won't take your time for long and you won't feel frustrated or anything.

Kneel. Now.

lakerz

Hi Rui,

Since you're the only one who seems to be playing this series of games, can you hop on over to the hints forum to answer a question I have about episode 2.  I'm stuck.  I've done episodes 1, 3, and 4 but have not been able to finish 2 and haven't even started 5 yet.

Thanks!

Dualnames

Lol picking up 25 candy bars? What is your problem? hypoglicemia? lol this reminds a bit of guybrush threepwood polishing that shoe over and over again until you get to hear I'm fresh out b^&*. Ok the last word was n't said but I made it more ManiacMatt this way.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Alla

Quote from: sholson on Tue 28/11/2006 03:52:25
Is no one playing this game?  where are the hints?   Crabby dad has  shut me down  25 times.

Please any hints here? help!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Alla, start thinking before you go on a posting rampage digging up old threads for not a lot of reason. In this particular case, check out the Hints and Tips thread - if there isn't already a relevant thread for you to ask that question, start a new one *on that board*.

Kneel. Now.

Sorcier

Sorry for bumping this ancient thread but I played this game a few years ago and got an extreme case of nostalgia today. The site that the links link to seem to be down and I can't find this game anywhere else. Does anyone still have the game or a link to get it?

LimpingFish

Quote from: Sorcier on Thu 19/06/2014 16:34:23
Does anyone still have the game or a link to get it?

Old thread is old. If anyone has working links, please PM them to Sorcier.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk