Newbies introduce yourselves here!

Started by Queen Kara, Wed 21/04/2004 00:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Filth

Quote from: intermalte on Mon 27/09/2004 01:55:57Second Project: "The Water of Life"
This has to be dark. Something about the living dead, conspirycies and the end of innocence. You stumble into something and your blood will freeze.
This is an idea and there are some pictures in my mind - maybe I find the time for this.

This sounds really interesting to me.  I'd like to hear more about it.

Albert Cuandero

I just noticed this thread so a bit late: "Hi!"

I gotta go to work! (most common quote during the week)

Why is it [PC] doing this to me! (most common quote weekends)

I am sorry!!! (most common quote on any social occasions  ;))

yeah and since it's tuesday: I gotta go to work now!
int do_you_like_me;
if (do_you_like_me == 1) Display ("You can call me Al");
else {}

MarkH

I am Mark and i have been registerd for about a week and i jus enjoy scrolling through the forums and reading what people have to say. My friend from school was a huge fan of AGS and told me to get registered, so i did and i am really enloying it.

[Cameron]

I'm the friend. I totally pimped AGS to him.  8)
Regards,

Alec

Albert Cuandero

QuoteI'm the friend. I totally pimped AGS to him.

Impressive! If I ever go for commercial games, maybe I'll offer yout to be my markeing strategist, alec... :)
int do_you_like_me;
if (do_you_like_me == 1) Display ("You can call me Al");
else {}

drag0ntamer

Hello.
My name is UNKNOWN and I'm 17. I'm from the good old USA.
I've played most of lucasarts adventure games like, Sam and Max: Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones..... (something). I'm new to AGS but I plan on making a game soon. I LOVE to do graphic design, animation, drawing, writing, drawing, media design, and web design.

I posted 1 thread so far but no one has answered :'( (*hint* *hint*). It is is abut making a game using AGS and my confusion as to whether I can make the FINAL product of the game compatable with MAC/PC.

Blade

Hi, my name's Mike, I'm 20 and live in Poland. I'm new to AGS and I'm just starting with it, having some problems especially with the scripting and GUI. I'm doing my first game and gonna show some screenshots at the appropriate place soon.
Tha..tha...tha... That's all folks!  ;)
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Goldmund

Witaj w gromadzie, lelev. Jakos tak poczuwam sie do witania polakow (jako reprezentant bedacy tu od czasow, kiedy AGS hulal w DOSie), ostatnio przybyla jeszcze Ola i mamy silna 3-osobowa reprezentacje.

Nacho

Your English is going worse, Blazej...  ;D
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Goldmund

Still learning from the Master, dear Farlanderos  :P

Plog

Um hey i'm Plog my real name is Tom. I grew up on the Monkey Island games and began to get a whole collection of Lucasarts adventures when my friend told me about this ite and program I soon outmastered his abilities in it. (Which wasn't hard considering how bad I am at AGS. <_<) So then I um decided joining here would be a good idea been using AGS a while didnt sign up till now though.

And um, hey.

woodz

erm... i'm an old newbie if theres such a thing! i left n came back, then left and came back and left.... so that means i'm back again!... kin ell a lot of new names!!

madmanmunt

Hi everyone,

I've never made a game with AGs and I seriously doubt I would be able to do so. However, since stumbling across this site I have been utterly addicted to AGs gaming and astounded at the quality of some of these games. So I thought, why not join up and start actually rating the damn things. I may not have any budding AGs masterpieces up my sleeve but everyone likes feedback on their achievements, right? Look forward to posting more.

poop743

I've been messin with AGS for over a year, but i am still a forum newbie. I am also one of the most notorious posters here.

Poop743 rules!

Please see the debate thread and help me with my game

kjetting

I'm from Norway and have been a big fan of the adventure game genre since I was a kid.
Lots of great memories from playing Indiana Jones and the fate of Altlantis on my Amiga 500 juggling 12 floppy disks back and forth every time a button was clicked.

Hi people! 

Meowster

hi, my name is john and i am a newbie.

I ROCK!!!!

i am currently making a game that will be a cross between adventure and shootemup. it's going to be awesome. if your lucky, ill release a demo. until then im looking for a programmer, a background artist, an animator, a musician and a writer and also a story design and also a level designer.

its going to be cool. seriously. in about ten seconds, ill even post a delevlopemenent thread for it.

SSH

hi my name is Rusalka and I like easy targets for humour

Dr Lecter

hi, i been playing point and click games since monkey island 1, right the way through to monkey island 4, and all the others. then when i found this game on pc gamer called "7 days a sekptic" and "5 days a stranger", i had played calsoon, and pleughburg before but never really thought about making games at the time.

to cut a long story short, i think ive taken loads from the genre and i think its about time to give something back, so far ive done everything in the basic manual and im just about to start my first program but i'll tell you more about that once i have something to show of it

Captain_Cow

Hi everyone, I'm so happy to have been able to find this awsome site:) I've taken up 3d animation using softimage xsi and I love old school sierra and lucasarts games.

jasonjkay

Hi im jason. Ive been using this program for at least a year as I found it on a cd from a magazine. All Ive done is messed around a bit. Ive downloaded the new program and ive started making a game. Just registerd today but ive been looking around the forums for weeks. (Im still a newb)
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsresources/ - Mods, plugins and templates.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk