Newbies introduce yourselves here!

Started by Queen Kara, Wed 21/04/2004 00:20:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Hey, I'm Dave, 13, and a big fan of AGS games for some time. I have been playing AGS games for about a year and would usually explore teh forums to see what little comments some would make about the games I would be playing and discovered what a well-rounded community it was. I hope to make some friends and have a good time. I guess that's all.... :D
Beginner at Pixels

Giddy Plant

Hello, Sheail here. At 25 I appear to be one of the veterans. I'm unfortunately very very English so apologies in advance for bad spelling and grammar. First game's going like the proverbial clappers but having spent the last two weeks doing the intro I don't want to get people too excited too soon!

Domino

Nah, you're still young. Welcome to the forums.  :)

Buckethead

Hey,

My name is Buckethead, well atleast my nick is.
I live in the Netherlands and I always liked making stuff (like sites ans sort)
I most recently became 16 (august , 8 ) and thought it was time to visit the forums.
Well here I am.
If you have any personal questions for me don't be afraid to ask,
can't say for sure if you'll get an awnser though.

bye

Nine Toes

Watch, I just killed this topic...

Buckethead

Quote from: Mr. Hyde on Sat 19/08/2006 06:07:32
I'm a big fan of your work.Ã,  ;)

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not the real Buckethead, just pretending to be because I'm a fan too.

Nine Toes

Come on, man... don't tell me you don't know sarcasm when you hear it.  :P
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Buckethead

What is this sarcasme you speak of? does it sound good ?

rockeh

Hey everyone, another n00b here.

Um, Alex, 22/m/Romania. Fan of adventure games, haiku/scifaiku, Lovecraft and Blender. Webmonkey in a cubicle.

Uh... that about covers it, I guess :/ I'm not the most exciting person you've met, I'm afraid.

drusilla

Greetings...
I'm Katerina,24, from Greece- fan of adventure games, riddles, notpron and stuff.
I have just downloaded AGS and I'm looking forward to make a dream come true!
Hope for some help so... I promise to be kind and cute... :P :P :P

Sparky

Hello, my name is Sparky. I've been reading these forums for a while now. I must say I very much like the feel of the community. Hi everyone!

I should warn you folks in advance; I'm yet another artist with no programming skills. Please be kind to me and my mentally retarded kindred should we ask silly but well meaning scripting questions. In return, I promise to actively participate in the community's artistic side.

Keep up the good work!

Sylvr

Well, I may's well have a go at this. Do I still count as a newbie?

Here I am, SilverTrumpet/17/F. As you may guess, I am a music nerd. I dabble in a bit of composition, I'm learning to write script, and I love the classic games. The first one I played is King's Quest 5 (although some of you older ones may not consider it 'classic'), and then on to KQ6, and I've loved KQ and Laura Bow ever since. (In fact, I am listening to the midi soundtrack to LB2 as I write this!  ;D)

And one day, I hope to make a really amazing game.  8)
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

1990jordan

I'm Jordan and i'm 16.

I used to have an account on here a few years ago and I posted a lot, but I decided upon my return it would be good to start a fresh, looking at some of my old posts makes me cringe =P

m0ds

ScoobyFan14

He-ya!I'm Steven.I'm 14 and looking for a job as a voice actor.
Steven Reatherford

Das Plans

Hello there!

I've been around this forum for quite a while now, working on games, cancelling them ... business as usual.  ;)

But now: New game, new name.

So, hello once again! I'm Stefan, 30, from Germany. Hopefully, this time I'll be a more constructive member of this really great community.

See you around!

mkt

Hello all.

I've been lurking for a while, but have finally got round to registering.

I've been writing games - both storyboarding and coding - for as long as I can remember, although I'll be the first to admit it's rare for me to see a project through to completion. It's been a couple of years since I last had a serious go at producing a game, but it feels like the time is right at last - I've got loads of brilliant (if I do say so myself) ideas and a kick-ass writing partner, not to mention a decent amount of spare time.

Oh, and I'm from the UK.

neelhound

Hi I will introduce myself but I think people know me abit....
I have been here for about 4-5 days I think. I have got a game made with paint images, Dragonslash. http://my.spinsite.com/dragonslash/

My website links to my own forums, but i will put its address here anyway.
http://www.poppydog.com/forum/boardMap.do?tiid=11402

I am from hull in the uk.

botkiller

HI!, MY NAME IS LEANDER, (NOT REALLY, THIS IS THE ENGLISH VERSION OF MY NAME), I'M A NEWBIE ON THIS, AND I'M FROM ARGENTINA ( VERY STRANGER... NO-ONE IN THIS COUNTRY LOVES THE AGS LIKE ME!) WELL, THIS IS ME,...SO....WELL...I JUST HAVEN'T NO PROJECT TO MAKE... REPLY ME TO JOIN US IF U WANT... SE YOU!

Domino

Could you please turn down the volume just a bit. Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk