"Graphic Artists" challenge. :)

Started by Barbarian, Thu 02/11/2006 16:39:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarian

Gilbot: Thanks for the idea about the text. I think you're right. I'll mention it to Sifu.

Mash: Hey, that looks pretty good. Thanks for your version. I like it. I'll also show this one to Sifu and the group to see what they think.

Zor: I showed your version this morning to Sifu and some of the people in our group. Everyone liked it a lot. Thanks.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Phemar

Barbarian thanks a lot for your positive feedback :) If you do decide to use it let me improve it a bit first, some of my vectors are a bit squoggly (if you know what I mean ;D )

mlee1174

How about these? I think putting the white yang portion on the right helps define the D and the P I also went a little more vertical to accomplish the same thing. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

vict0r

You are pretty good, but have you actually checked the date on the threads you post on?

mlee1174

evenwolf

May a thousand pounds of dragon pork fall on your head!

Altho I like your design!   The 5 year anniversary of Barbarian's club may decide to use it!
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk