Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold (Updated 2012-11-15)

Started by Tarantula, Wed 06/12/2006 19:02:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

Wow, extremely nice :D keep up the good work
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

RowdyAdventurer

excellent!!! Cantwaito to play it!

Erenan

This looks great! Would someone in the future please come back in time and send this game to me? Check the time of this post for an idea of when in history I live.
The Bunker

Iv4n

IMO nicer graphics than Al Emo, worser story.

Petra

Please finish this jewel ;D

It seems to be awesome! I really like this "old" Lucas style :D

It's on no. 1 of my "really want to play" list ;D

Tarantula

Quote from: Iv4n on Thu 07/12/2006 21:29:55

Ah, but I've only revealed the very beginning of the story ;) There is much, much more to it... It's just the kind of story that I feel I shouldn't reveal too much in advance.

dsg_charly

Tarantula

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 07/12/2006 01:46:29
Nice images, but you're doing your work a disservice by posting them in jpeg format.

Replaced the JPGs with PNGs. I went for JPG at first just to keep the size down, but it turns out these PNGs are practically the same size :P

JimmyShelter

Quote from: Tarantula on Fri 08/12/2006 14:13:29
Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 07/12/2006 01:46:29
Nice images, but you're doing your work a disservice by posting them in jpeg format.

Replaced the JPGs with PNGs. I went for JPG at first just to keep the size down, but it turns out these PNGs are practically the same size :P

PNG rocks.

Images look even better now, much cleaner!

Ali

This has great graphics, a nice premise, but I particularly  like the names. I think they'll prove to be memorable!

Chicky

Is that mirror in the bar real time, character movement perfectly reflected etc?

deFineLicht

I just LOVE the MI style of yours, of all the different styles in all the adventure games, this style aply to me the most.

I will pray with out rest in a week for this games sake. ;)

nihilyst

The screens look amazing. Good luck with finishing your game.

Tarantula

Quote from: Chicky on Fri 08/12/2006 18:38:19
Is that mirror in the bar real time, character movement perfectly reflected etc?

The mirror reflects the character movement, yes... It'll still take some minor adjustments to be perfect, but it's already almost there :)

pixelblink

the graphics look outstanding so far... making this one to definitely look forward to - as long as the gameplay equals the eye candy

Fyntax

Wow, the grafics are equal or even better than most comercial adventuregames, very cool.

xelanoimis

It looks incredible.
I hope you get to finish it. Can't wait to play it :)
Good luck!

Nacho

Excellent work (graphically talking, I haven' t tested the game) I can' t do anything else than encourage you. Keep the good work :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

CoffeeBob

Quote from: Iv4n on Thu 07/12/2006 21:29:55

LOL, Al Emo. ;D

Anyhow, this is looking really great. Looking forward to playing this. :)

Cyrus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk