Larry Lotter and the Test of Time (available on Steam)

Started by Radiant, Sun 10/12/2006 01:24:32

Previous topic - Next topic

cocoonangel

To Radiant, Fizzii and Meerbat.

This was amongst the most enjoyable and addictive AGS games that I've played so far! :) Are you thinking about expanding it?

Da_Elf

Radiant

Thank you.

Expanding, no. Writing a sequel or similar game, maybe. Doing ATOTK first, yes.

duu

I loved it! Sequel would be great!

Sythe

I felt this game needed a clock or something so the player knows how much time they have before the next exam and how much time they have rewound.

The graphics were good.

Radiant

Update: We're looking for voice actors. The game contains 8 voices with approx 50 lines each. Drop me a line if interested.

deadsuperhero

The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

loontje

Grue

Let me dig out my microphone and I'll love to be a voice actor.  ;)
Now you see, this is where we have a problem, I currently don't have a signature, and if I did, well, use your imagination to picture it, as you won't be seeing it magically appear here any time soon. Now run along and enjoy the rest of your life, and hopefully, go back to play some of those old games from the past.

Da_Elf

:( one of the elastics on the shock mount for my condenser mic popped :( my studios out of commision till i replace it

SpacePirateCaine

Why not? I'd be willing to lend my voice to the game as well, if anyone's interested. How do you plan on holding auditions?
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Sale

Completed 8-1-07

Canardo

Hmm...perhaps I could also do some voice-acting if still needed. Check After a Shadow if you need to hear what my voice is like.
Here`s looking at you kid.

http://afterashadow.blogspot.com

Global Lint

Spaz ate the dopefish.

Radiant

Well, it took a bit longer than expected, but the Voice Pack is finally here! Listen to your favorite AGS colleagues as they take on the roles of drunken slacker Larry Lotter, evil creep Darco Alloy, and absent-minded professor Mumblemore.

Also including loyal sidekick Rob Greasley, fanatic study-head Calliope DeRanger, and scheming potioneer Devius Drape. And last but certainly least, everybody's favorite (as in, only) helpful blue cup, Cuppit!

Thanks to Tiki and Nikolas for voice editing and direction, and Fawfulhasfury, Grundislav, The Ivy, joelpage, Scummbuddy and spacepiratecaine for the voices.

Available here.

Dualnames

Great job Radiant... Well I've finished Warthogs some days ago...but what the heck?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Gilbert

Megaupload... That does not work here so I can't download it. :(

Da_Elf

so when do we see part two in this game!!?? hehe

Radiant

Quote from: Da_Elf on Wed 21/11/2007 18:15:18
so when do we see part two in this game!!?? hehe

Larry Lotter and the Prisoner's Secret Goblet of the Deathly Phoenix Prince?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Catchy title. Has, in fact, all the complexity that Infinite Monkeys had in its gameplay. So it doesn't seem impossible! :=
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk