Larry Lotter and the Test of Time (available on Steam)

Started by Radiant, Sun 10/12/2006 01:24:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SpacePirateCaine

I wholeheartedly support the creation of Warthogs: LLATPSGOTDPP. I'd even reprise my Drape role, if it were there for me to do.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

Buckethead

The new version with the voices is brilliant. The voice actors did a good job.  :D

Ps:

what about Larry Lotter and the secret chamberness?

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Buckethead

I've played through the whole game now but was wondering who exactly did the voices for which person...

Radiant

Quote from: Mr. Buckéthead on Sun 25/11/2007 13:18:04
I've played through the whole game now but was wondering who exactly did the voices for which person...

Can't you guess? :)

Radiant

Well, okay :)

Code: ags

Fawfulhasfury 	 Cuppit, Destiny
Grundislav 	 Walrus Mumblemore
joelphilippage 	 Rob Greasley
Scummbuddy 	 Larry Lotter
spacepiratecaine Devius Drape
The Ivy 	 Calliope DeRanger
Tiki             Darco Alloy

LUniqueDan

Great Game!  :D 1 year later and already known as a classic.

2 possible bugs, but my laptop got arthritis :
Spoiler
After 'Frotz' is cast for the second time at the beginning of 'Day 2' , Calliope stays on her dark Goth-Style-darkness-emulation-clothes for all game-long. Also, strange sprites of Darco (or drapes?) - cut in half (sit?) position flash sometimes in the main hallways and in the library... 
[close]

EDIT : [ hide ] , Dan, [ hide ]
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Radiant

Update: there's now a French translation, for the international players out there, thanks to Shai-la. Some other translations are in the works.

goldensox

Faster than a doughnut, stronger than cardboard.
                                                                    -Wario

None

;D This game looks really cool but glitches on STARTUP MAJOR on my Vista Machine?
Was it, / Is There any chance of upgrading this to 3.0 which games work with Vista?

Radiant

Quote from: ShonenAiGuy on Wed 30/09/2009 00:30:24
;D This game looks really cool but glitches on STARTUP MAJOR on my Vista Machine?
I'd suggest you visit the technical forum on this site; many people appear to have no problems running AGS 2.X games on Vista.

alexhans

I'd be interested in making a spanish tranlation if no one is working on one (and I'd advertise the game on some spanish forums) or proof reading it if it's already in progress.  

PM me if interested.

EDIT: nvm,  I visited the webpage and there seems to be a spanish translation already.
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.

Radiant

Thanks!

What's more, we also have a German translation now, courtesy of Marco Rosenberg. I think we're running out of languages here :P

Wonkyth

"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Radiant

Nope, not running out of languages yet. The new translation is Hungarian, courtesy of Bela Selmeci. I'may afraidway igpay atinlay isway otnay anway ealray optionway.

http://crystalshard.net/index.php?g=11

Radiant

This game is now available in Italian, courtesy of Davide Toccafondi.

Radiant

Fizzii

Currently 30% off (along with Starship Quasar and Quest for Yrolg, all in the same bundle) in Steam's summer sale :)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840/Crystal_Shard_Adventure_Bundle/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk