Warthogs

Started by Marion, Sun 10/12/2006 10:15:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

Thank you for those that sent the walkthrough.  I haven't had time all weekend to play the game, but I do appreciate it!   I will use it sparingly, I promise!

Also, every time I start the day over, I lose the hallway spell and have to find it again.  Is that a bug, or is it supposed to happen?

Thank you!
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Potch

Just one last comment on why I prefer walkthroughs.. Some say that a walkthrough spoils a game... if you use it wrong, it does.  But here's my thing... when I use a walkthrough, I can spoil as much or as little as possible.  I read only until I come to something I haven't done, and go on my own from there.  With hint boards, it's much easier to spoil.  While searching for the thing I need help with, I always inevitably read something that's further in the game, usually unintetionally.  Even with spoiler tags, it's hard not to do.  Maybe my thinking is backwards, but that's what always happens to me. :-)
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Fizzii

No, you should retain all spells even after using Reversultrar. I checked, and it doesn't happen in my game at least.

Potch

Huh.  It does it every time for me.  It keeps all of the other spells, just not that one. I just tried it again.  It's no big deal... it's one of the easy spells to find. 

PIT Imposter

THIS GAME SUCKS MY COCK

Da_Elf

i didnt know we let in immature people with 5 brain cells

Akatosh

And a defect shift key. Crap, we already used up our "allowed dirty word" from the seven dirty words list, so I can't properly insult that guy. Bah.

emily

how do you get riahytniop?  :o ???
its wierd, spells are not suppose to vanish when you rewind, right? because i had gotten that spell and after i rewound time till dawn i found it disappeared  :o :o
but i forgot where i found it  :'(
is it a bug?  ???

Fizzii

Emily -

Spoiler
From the paintings in the hallway, just keep clicking until you get them. I'm not sure about it disappearing, because when I rewind to the dawn of time, I don't lose that spell. So that's a bit strange, but maybe you might be able to get the spell again anyway.
[close]

Hopefully you kept clicking on 'More' if you had other spells and eventually it'd show up.

KM

Please can someone tell me
Spoiler
how to get the scroll from the library?!
[close]

It's driving me nuts!

Great game, by the way.

Tripplea

You have to create an Earthquake

Radiant

Shake up the place.

Spoiler

Yep, the Tremorichter spell.
[close]
Spoiler

Which is hidden in your closet.
[close]
Spoiler

And you have to cast it with nobody around, 'cuz they won't let you.
[close]

ank

Someone please post the walkthrough  ???

Radiant

Quote from: ank on Mon 07/05/2007 04:51:16
Someone please post the walkthrough  ???
Do you have any specific questions?

ankushm999

Okay, registration was long overdue....
well anyways, I have way too many questions to ask so thats why I was asking for a walkthrough so that they could be answered easily. So could you plz post/pm it?

Thanks

Radiant

There's one on my website, crystalshard.net

ankushm999

Thanks  a lot, it cleared up quite a few things I did wrong. Great game  ;D
Will wait for a sequel to this marvelous parody!

jane

I'm having probs with the firecracker,
Spoiler
after I pick it up I go to Lab to use crack to get to library but Drape is there and by the time he disappears it is too late.  I have tried it over and over - is there an easier way to do this?[\hide]

Ignore that - have just sussed it out ;D
[close]

Radiant

It should be a matter of timing. Try being a bit quicker :)

ViviFizgig

To Busrid and Radiant:
Quote from: Radiant on Tue 19/12/2006 22:47:48
Quote from: Busrid on Tue 19/12/2006 20:42:40
Is there a way the legilimens spell can be used on Drape?
Not really, since you can't cast spells with him around. There is a use for the spell, but it's not Drape.

There is an exploit that allows you to. But I don't know what this'll do in the rest of the game, as far as crashing or spoiling goes, especially considering how little else I've accomplished.

Spoiler

Start casting the spell when Drape is out of the room. Don't click on your target until Drapo has entered the room again. Cast it, and it won't be nulled.

If you wait until the test is started, you'd think you could get the answers from Cally, but no, you still somehow "don't know how to use this stuff."
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk