Warthogs

Started by Marion, Sun 10/12/2006 10:15:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

That's hardly an exploit. No, it won't crash or spoil anything. And no, you can't pull the same trick twice, you'll have to pass potions in some other way.

DutchMarco

OK I'm stuck in a particularly inconvenient point in the game. I don't know which exam to go to, or where it is.

I tried talking to Rob & Calliope, but I never get an answer, I don't even get to ask. They're always gone (out of sight) when Cuppit finally finishes talking, so I can't get to talk to them about the exams, nor can I follow them.

Radiant

At a guess, that would be the beginning of the game?

Do you have your wand? If not, ask Cuppit.

Simply walk downstairs through the portal, and explore.

Buckethead

Sorry to bump this rather old thread but I figured it would be better then starting a new one.

Ok I feel really silly but I can't find the :

Spoiler
sock... it suppose to be in the dorm room but I pixelhunted all over the place and results =(
[close]

Radiant

It's not there early in the morning. Try leaving the dorm and coming back a while later.

Buckethead

Thanks a bunch! That got things going now. Although this game is a bit too brilliant for me I think I can finish now.  :)

--noone--

Where is this firecracker o_O?

Radiant

Quote from: --noone-- on Sat 24/11/2007 17:39:11
Where is this firecracker o_O?

Follow Rob around, he drops it at some point.

i think i found a bug

Spoiler
i was able to get rid of draco by trapping him in the bathroom and make it to the final exam however when i ask rob to distract drape and try to use the firecracker even though draco isnt in the room he still says that spell and disables my firecracker
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk