HELP

Started by Dualnames, Mon 18/12/2006 19:49:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

I have one problem I finished me game and I can't give it to you.
I ahev my game files int the folder B:\downloads\MI
what should I do?
My game is full version so if you help me you'll download it.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

I have one problem I finished me game and I can't give it to you.
I ahev my game files int the folder B:\downloads\MI
what should I do?
My game is full version so if you help me you'll download it.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

JimmyShelter

Try to find free webspace where you can upload your game to the internet, so other people can download it.

Nobody but you can access your B: drive.

Dualnames

do you know any site?

JackAnimated

Dualnames - Just checking, but you know this is not a site to upload commercial games? Just saying in case the MI stands for Monkey Island.

Jack

Hammerite

you need to find somewhere to host it.
google "file hosting",
some sites will require registering though.
OR
ask a forumite to host it FOR you.
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Dualnames

I did it
Thank you
Be welcome to download the game if you want it

Darth Mandarb

For future reference ... don't post the same thread in two different boards.

Post in one and wait for a reply.

Also for future reference, you might try reading the "sticky threads" to answer commonly asked questions like this one.

m0ds

Woops, didn't notice the other thread. My bad. I guess one or t'other can be deleted :)

Gord10

As this is your own AGS game, you can feel free to use one of these services: http://americangirlscouts.org/agswiki/Hosting_services
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk