hey

Started by Dualnames, Fri 29/12/2006 20:57:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Do you have a small brother?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

rtf

It looks pretty good.  The download was kind of long but I really liked the visuals, especially for a first time game.  Good job!

The music was okay, the only problem was it sort of interfered with the game play, but it's not that bad.
I fail at art.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

WTF II - The Bafflement.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Steel Drummer

Hmm.. Interesting title for a game. I'm downloading right now.....

EDIT: Wow! This game blew my mind! LEC quality! Nice one, man! The music was a bit annoying at times but nice for a first time game.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Tuomas

I have a little brother, 2 in fact

R4L

WOW! Awesome game! And it was free too! hahahahahha

Ishmael

No, sorry, just sold the last one. If you'd been five minutes earlier you'd gotten one for a real bargain price. I'm so sorry.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

ManicMatt

Oh man! You just ripped the graphics from Hugo the troll and made your own game with it!

ildu

Meno toijalaan jos persaus kestää!!

I don't know what to say. This is one of the best ags games I've ever played.

Peder 🚀

I am the little brother >:(.

Gord10

We all have a Big Brother. He sees all us. And now he will lock this thread. (or delete for us to forget all of these; OMG, nineteen-eightyfour!)
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

i k a r i

I've a bug report

Spoiler
I have an Ant Nest in my kitchen
[close]
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

ManicMatt

I have a bug report too

Spoiler
The game doesn't appear to exist when I try to run it.
[close]

rtf

Gah, I'm stuck:

Spoiler
I have the apple, the wrench, the hooker and the baseball bat.  I tried talking to the shopkeeper but he "doesn't allow pandas" in his store.  How do I get into the podiatrist's convention without being seen?
[close]
I fail at art.

Gregjazz

I really want to play this game, but the download speed is SO slow... could you find better hosting or get someone to mirror it for you?

Da_Elf

i find little brother games usually take about 9 months to download and are not really worth the wait

ildu

Geoff: I uploaded it to my webspace.

Here's a mirror:

Gregjazz

Thanks! I'll play this as soon as possible, as I have been greatly awaiting its release.

Da_Elf

sarcastic bunch of little snitts aren't we

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk