The AGS Shows

Started by Dan_N, Wed 03/01/2007 21:26:27

Previous topic - Next topic

deletethisprofile

heh, I love these things. :)

Dan_N

Yeah, the shows are brilliant, kudos to m0ds, Grundislav, and even Andail.

It would be a realy shame to lost them, as I've seen most of the people who posted links to the shows, or to the debates, or whatnot have put them in temporary directories on their servers.

Maybe CJ could make a special part of the site called "Features" or something, were things like the AGS Shows can be stored so they don't wither away with time again.

Scummbuddy

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

LGM

the AGS Awards 2004 recording would be by me.
You. Me. Denny's.

zewb

The thing about parsers is that they require plenty of beta testing afterwards to insure that it won't be too frustrating for the average player. I'm not sure how good the parser system in AGS is, but from what I've seen in Trilby's Notes, it's not too shabby.

Dan_N

Quote from: zewb on Thu 15/02/2007 05:23:35The thing about parsers is that they require plenty of beta testing afterwards to insure that it won't be too frustrating for the average player. I'm not sure how good the parser system in AGS is, but from what I've seen in Trilby's Notes, it's not too shabby.
I think you posted in the wrong topic, mate...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk