GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

AdventureMan

Where can I download the game Razors In The Night? I tried the website but all I got was a HTTP 404 File Not Found error on the download pages. ???. ???.

BOYD1981

i'd like the original version of Flashbax please.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

strazer

What do you mean by original version? The one in the archive is not it?

There's also Razors in the Night in there, but only v1.0 I'm afraid. If anybody has v2.0, please post the link here.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I have, strazer.

Quote from: Rui "Trovatore" Pires on Tue 02/01/2007 13:11:23
Does anyone have a copy of the 1.3 version of Ray Bexter? The archive version is 1.0.

EDIT - Same for "Razors in the Night". The archive version is 1.0, and there should be a 2.0 version.

EDIT 2 - Ok, found "Razors 2.0": http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?id=4874

EDIT 3 - But I still need that Ray Bexter...

EDIT 4 - http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1919.html <- Ray Bexter. Thanks for all the help, BTW. :P
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

strazer

But in the HOTU download there's only one exe file in the zip. That can't be right? I'm pretty sure it least requires a plugin dll since that's the reason I haven't been able to play it (Linux).

Please, if anybody has the original Razors in the Night v2.0 rar, post the link here.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Strazer, I believe it's an installer. Hey, trust me, I've downloaded and played Razors 2.0 from the underdogs.

But if you're still not convinced, I'll re-download from the underdogs and put it on the archive. :P

Kneel. Now.

strazer

Oh, right, the installer. Nevermind then. :)
But yeah, please put it in the archive, if you have the power to do so!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I hold the power in my hands, I do! Right-o, am on it.

EDIT - Done done dun dundiddydun bum dun can't be undone.

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Razors%20in%20the%20Night/Razors%20in%20the%20Night%202.0.zip

Kneel. Now.

AdventureMan

Quote from: Rui "Trovatore" Pires on Sat 17/03/2007 11:05:29
I hold the power in my hands, I do! Right-o, am on it.

EDIT - Done done dun dundiddydun bum dun can't be undone.

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Razors%20in%20the%20Night/Razors%20in%20the%20Night%202.0.zip
How do you explain the file contains a backdoor W32/Bifrose.CR0 found by my antivirus program (Norman Virus Control) no matter if I use the link you provided or I download it from Home of The Underdogs Rui? ???. ???.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hmmm? Explain? If you also get it on the Underdogs file, then it's not me who has to explain anything. Anyway, my Avast! anti-virus, which has never failed me, reports no such thing.

Kneel. Now.

Fleshstalker

I was browsing on the AGS medium game length page and I noticed a game in the "T" section had a very good score. 88 I believe and it's been removed. Whats the deal with that? If its been removed, it should be taken out of the page. It makes me feel like I will probably never get to play what could be a great game. Does anyone know what the game title was before it was removed and what was it about? Perhaphs a link for me to check it out? Thanks!

Fleshstalker

I guess I won't know an answer for the above post. I do have another game I am looking for. This time it's:

Tulle's World II

I know there is Tulle's World I, Roving in Candale & The Glorious Realm of Thendor, but the site does not have it nor does the bicylce link have it. Where is it? Was it ever made? ???

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Kneel. Now.

Fleshstalker

So there was a part 1 & 3, but never a part 2? How does one name a sequel part 3 when it should be part 2? Unless it's Star Wars all again. lol

Gilbert

There was, but as far as I remember, according to Andail, part 2 was too buggy so it was removed, he doesn't yet make an update to it. Maybe Andail can add info to this.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hey, happened to Pirate Fry. And Knight's Quest.

Kneel. Now.

Cyrus

I would like to find a game "MI:Illusion". A thread on it has been put here:http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=13476.0, but the download link does not work any more! Help, please!

Nick Dangerous

I'm looking for the AGS Jukebox. Still available?

eric_sp

I'm looking for a game, which name I forgot.

You played a nerdy boy who wanted to play rpg with his friends, but they couldn't, so he had to make'em! One of this friends had to take a karate class, and then the character had to wear some karate clothes (kimono) and take his friend out while something distracted the teacher - or something like that. There were scenarios like a rpg stuff store, the boy's house, a karate dojo, a gym, the streets, etc.
Can't find it anywhere.

Me memory says the game's name was something like "no ordinary joe", but I didn't find anything like that!

eric_sp

Hm... I've searched for walkthroughs and found the name, it was No-Action Jackson, a classic of the AGS, the game that made we want to do games in AGS - thought I never could anything decent!

Anyway, thanks, I'll not delete my posts and leave this game as a recomendation!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk