GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

No Action Jackson.

EDIT - Blah, didn't see the last post, as it was on a different page.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Erenoth

whats that game where you start off as indiana jones but it was just a dream
and you trying to get money for a concert i think it was and your mom bears
resembelence to mananan from kq3

i never got to finish it and my computer was destroyed in a flight
so if anyone can help it would be appreciated

Ghost

That's Just Another Point And Click Adventure if I'm not mistaken. I think I remember that intro sequence.

LUniqueDan

I'm looking for a game set in the end of the 80's. I never played but it received good reviews back in time.

EDIT : So I'm making nightmares since then.

Clue :
1 : Your side-kick is a cat on a different window.
EDIT : Only the face, and the cat is black N white.

2 : If you piss him off, he can ask you to type 'I'm sorry' 10 times before the game continue. He can also show you his B***.
3 : sounds like a cop/private eye story.
4 : As far as I remember : not many color.
5 : Maybe never released for the PC. Can be one of those strange european computers like Amstradt.

Plllllz!
EDIT : If anyone have a clue about it PM - Me.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Anym

I'm looking for Creed Malay's Last Clown Standing (MAGS/02/2004).
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Anym

Thanks a lot. I could have sworn I did look there. Must have been blind... 8)
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

radiowaves

Ok, I am not making a new thread for this, I just hope I post to the right place.
I've been buzy and away from adventure gaming for a while and could use some help with finding a good game(s). What I need, is a game with decent/good graphics and some storyline, preferrably freeware and the best if AGS (doesn't have to). Any suggestions? Sci-fi and western games are the best!
I am just a shallow stereotype, so you should take into consideration that my opinion has no great value to you.

Tracks

Afflict

Ok I searched for Bob Goes Home Deluxe. Somehow it slipped through the woodwork & I never got to play it. The links in the download section don't work anymore.  Anyway anybody know where I can get it?

I found Bob Goes Home http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Bob%20Goes%20Home.rar I dont think thats the deluxe though.

Thanks.

~ Afflict.

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Afflict

jkohen

I'm looking for Neverquest - http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=364

I saw it on eZine's Issue #7, but its homepage is long gone.

Thanks!

Valentine

Hey, I'm looking to play the demo of m0ds' GAMES GALORE.

I've PMed him a couple of times about but haven't got a response. Seen as the GIP thread is semi-old, I didnt want to bump it, so I thought I'd post here instead. The link to the demo in the GIP thread says it's been taken down 'for a day or so', but that was back in May lol.

Thanks for any help  :)

scalad

Ok I know someone mentioned earlier about Book Of Spells but the link goes to 4 separate downloads(part1topart4). But the version I am after is the one where all parts were made into one. Not 4 parts. The Greek AGS website use to have it but no longer do. When I click on any of their downloads they just go to a blank page or back to the ags website. I have used mozilla and internet explorer. I did download the all-in-one version before but my hardrive was wiped and I forgot to copy it over to my secondary hardrive. Does anyone know where I can get the all-in-one version? Thanks!

jkohen

Book of Spells (I think this one here is the full version)
http://atticwindow.adventuredevelopers.com/downloads/

What about searching for «"book of spells" game» on your favorite search engine?

scalad

Thank you blashyrkh for giving me that link. I have downloaded Book Of Spells.

vertigoaddict

I was looking through the old 'Completed games' pages and I saw 'The Tower'. It's quite old so all the download links don't work anymore.

I was wondering if anyone still has that game and could they upload it? I really want to try it.

If the creator is reading this, can you re-upload it please? I'd be very thankful!

Alun

Quote from: vertigoaddict on Fri 30/11/2007 21:52:24
I was looking through the old 'Completed games' pages and I saw 'The Tower'. It's quite old so all the download links don't work anymore.

I was wondering if anyone still has that game and could they upload it? I really want to try it.

I've got a copy; it's an odd little game, but kind of fun--though the ghost levels are danged hard.  (I managed to beat the game, but it took me a few tries.)  Unfortunately, it's on my computer at home and I'm not home at the moment, so I can't upload it right now.  But I'll try to get it uploaded tomorrow.

(Stupid question: Is there a site I should upload it to?  I mean, I could upload it to my personal website, I guess, but I'd rather not if there's a better place to upload it...)

Though...wait...according to this thread it's in the bicycles-for-slugs archive anyway.  (Just checked...yup.  It's there.)  So you don't need me to upload it after all.  It's available right here.  (See what a little forum search'll get you? ;))

Soup - The Comic Strip
http://www.soupcomic.com
Gods, heroes, monsters, and soup

sigmazero13

I was browsing through the MAGS website and came across a game that looked interesting for some reason called "You must be this tall".  However, when i downloaded the file, it kept giving me an error about the ZIP being corrupt or something.  Does someone have another link to that game?

Radiant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk