GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: sigmazero13 on Thu 10/01/2008 17:56:07
I was browsing through the MAGS website and came across a game that looked interesting for some reason called "You must be this tall".  However, when i downloaded the file, it kept giving me an error about the ZIP being corrupt or something.  Does someone have another link to that game?

Found it! Look here.
I downloaded it without errors.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Leon

Radiant

I'm still looking for King's Quest 3: Manannan's Adventure

and would also be interested in locating Maniac Jackson.

Thanks!

Leon

Quote from: Radiant on Mon 11/02/2008 23:24:15
and would also be interested in locating Maniac Jackson.
Thanks!

Located here!
Don't be fooled by the title, it really is the game, and the movie.

And yes.... I'm still digging for King's Quest.... ;-)

Anym

While it doesn't seem to be an adventure, it should be an AGS game, so I hope posting in this thread is OK. I'm looking for Teddy Murder, apparently made by Yahtzee back in 2006, see http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/archive/20060203-0419.htm
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Radiant

Does anyone have a copy of this game, King's Quest ZZT?

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh wow, what a blast from the past... I used to have it. Aren't there ZZT repositoriums? Have you tried Interactive Fantasies? Or the main ZZT page, which seems to keep moving from place to place?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Leon

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 27/03/2008 01:14:26
Does anyone have a copy of this game, King's Quest ZZT?

That was easy.... (a bit thanks to Rui...  ;) ) King's Quest ZZT can be found here and before you start asking for version 2 it's here.

btw... King's Quest 3 still not located ..  :-[

Layabout

I'm Looking for a test demo of a game I did. Think the exe was ronjesus.exe or something. I sent it to a few people about 4 or 5 years ago. If anyone has it, or knows someone who has it, pleeaasse give me a link for it or something. I know it aint in the archive. It didn't get a big enough release.
I am Jean-Pierre.

ReeceMix

A few years ago I downloaded a Fan made Police Quest Remake
(It wasnt, I repeat 'was not' the Sierra VGA remake)

Its almost identical to the original EGA(?) version (you know the stick pixell stick arms and legs version), but this one has more colour and depth,etc.

I have searched all over the internet but Im not having any luck finding it and most of the search results are being over shadowed by the recently released sierra collections, I figure if someones going to have it or know where to download it it should be here :)

jetxl

Was it a remake or an original story? Was it parser or point-n-click?

ReeceMix

It was a 1:1 remake just with better drawn graphics

Snake

I'm going to take a stab at the dark and ask if anyone has a copy of my primitive AGS demo, "The Life of Marty Shore"?

I happened to think of it this morning and I don't have it saved anywhere on any discs and it's not in the AGS Games Database.

*sorry if I stabbed anyone...
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Leon

Snake,
Do you have an initial release date? Any filenames? Some more info of the content?

Snake

The file name might have been Marty.zip and I'm pretty sure the release date was between mid '01 through '02 and possible early '03.

It might have actually been announced on the EZ-Board forums, come to think of it.

The only other info I can give is the old site.
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

tombom62

Can't find that... Anyone got Raven, or Tales of Chickenry?  I LOVE those games, but the original links don't work, and am unable to contact the one who made them.

THE LINKS ARE:
Chickenry
RAVEN

ANY HELP??
TRIUMPH AND TSL 4 EVER!

Leon

Oh well ...  the first one wasn't too hard: Chickenry can be found here.
And raven is available from the AGS archive.

tombom62

TRIUMPH AND TSL 4 EVER!

jetxl

I'm looking for Gil: The Trillion Dollar Journey. I have some very fond memories of this game but I don't know who the author is.
Altough it's a demo it was a well done 30 screens big game that ended adrubtly (it's a demo after all).
It could be hidden in bicylce for sluggs since it's contemporaries are there but I just can't seem to find this one.

Anyone?

PS: I'm also looking for the Helm song.

gcrussell1

Not an old game, but I'm trying to get Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy. I'm currently living in China, and the two DL sites I can find (the ones linked from the AGS page for the game) are blocked by the country or my ISP, not sure which. I've tried running the download through proxies, with and without Download Helper 4.0, but it calls the DL complete after about 400-600 KB every time.

Does anyone have an alternate download location for Nelly Cootalot, or is anyone with the .zip file available willing to ship it over to me via Gmail (addy shouldn't be hidden, PM me if you can't find it)? I'd be very grateful.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk