GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

gcrussell1

Quote from: Leon on Mon 19/01/2009 12:34:42
Try if it works from here.
You're a stud. I am very much obliged - especially as a first-time poster getting such quick and to-the-point assistance.

A bonafide stud, I say.

Nlogax

ok, long shot this one, but I remember a game from ages ago that I would like to play again, but haven't the slightest idea what it's called.

It was trad point and click, and I remember the game was played in a really small window that you couldn't make larger.

Anyways, you started off in a house, and I remember that something (possibly door key) was hidden in the toilet, in the cistern perhaps? Once you got out of the house, it went onto your back steps which were concrete and I think there was a old bin and some graffiti.

The only other location I remember was some big high-rise with a shop that you went into and talked to the guy behind the counter. Would love to play this again, as I never got that far, but like I say I can't remember even vaguely what it was called. Any help?

Ultra Magnus

Does anyone have a copy of Bestowers of Eternity?

The download link (same one as on Mr. Gilbert's site) gives me an apparently corrupted file.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Leon

This version of Bestowers seems to work. If not, I can mirror for you.

Ultra Magnus

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

roll

Hi,

I am looking for the game "Duty and Beyond" (if possible in .zip or .rar) and "James Bond" (platform game).
Also if you know other good AGS platform games (besides AOT)

And a zip or rar version of "Pleurghburg: Dark Ages" and "Nedy's Adventure".

Leon

Duty and Beyond is still available from the games page.
Pleurghberg is available from the mirror from it's game page.
Nedy's Adventure is available from this eSnips page.
James Bond was available on the bicycle server, but for a limited time also on my own page.

Frodo

Quote from: roll on Thu 02/04/2009 03:08:44
Hi,

I am looking for the game "Duty and Beyond" (if possible in .zip or .rar) and "James Bond" (platform game).

Quote from: roll on Thu 02/04/2009 03:08:44
Hi,

Duty & Beyond

Nedys Adventure

:)

EDIT: Leon beat me to it.   ;)

Trent R

To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

Leon

That's right, the bicycle server is down... I copied one here.

Leon

I'm looking for Billy B. Star and the Lapaset Travel Quest. It was a MAGS game in May 2006 by JetXL and is not on the (former) bicylce server, nor on the Hrej repository.

JetXL doesn't seem to have it anymore so who has it still on the harddisk or on a backup disk somewhere in the back of the wardrobe?

Buckethead

I thought I would play bestowers of eternity but it seems the file is corrupted and it won't extract the game .exe file. Does anyone have a working zip or rar?  :)

Frodo

I have working copy, but can someone tell me please how to attach the archive here.   ???

Leon

You can't attach it here. But on my site it's still available.

Buckethead

oh I didn't know you also hosted all of the game  :D Once again Mr Leon saves the day.

Leon

Not all of them, just on request and on temporary basis. This one happened still to be there because of earlier request(s). So if you're still looking, I have thousands of games in archive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk