GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Dangerous Lands and AS Racing Manager are on my download page. Since both Rovendales were in Russian language I don't have them at the moment but there is an APB out on them...
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Sledgy

Thanks!!!

By the way, I've one of his game - "Battle Warriors: Rovendale Tactics (ALPHA VERSION)". It was really hard to find it in Net))

Maybe change link in site? :)
http://jift.narod.ru/invis/roventactics_alpha.rar

Leon

Already got that one...   :)  But thanks anyway.

Bulbapuck

Hello!

..So I decided to try and get started on a RON-game and got the idea that I should play through every game in the series for insperation. I immediatly went to ultimate game solutions to find almost all of them :D Thanks Leon!

However, there were some broken links.. Namely the links for:

• Edge of reality
  • Monty on the norm
  • Intergalactic life (which oddly enough had two download links, both of which were broken :P)
  • Forest on the norm
  • Toxically earth
  • Mika's surreal dream
  • Time out
  • The phantom inheritance
  • Easter in RON
  • Mika's surreal dream 2 - the dream comes true
  • Surreality
  • The outbreak
  • Sixteen

And links were missing for Gaitos: the paws of fate and D. Jones - deceased

So, does anyone here have any of these games or know of any working links?

Leon

That reminds me... I should fix those...
Anyway, you can find them on the official RoTN site...
If not, shout again and I'll upload.

By the way, good luck with playing them all. I still have trouble getting some of them to run properly.

Bulbapuck

Of course.. I feel so stupid now :P
Thanks for the quick response!

Well there were some missing games there as well, but it seems like the author has taken them down or something, so I can respect that.

Leon

Yep. DasTobias requested to remove some of his games from the public site. If you want them, just shout.

Sledgy

QuoteBy the way, I've one of his game - "Battle Warriors: Rovendale Tactics (ALPHA VERSION)". It was really hard to find it in Net))

Maybe change link in site? 
http://jift.narod.ru/invis/roventactics_alpha.rar

I meant, to AGS-site, to download-link on page: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=515

:)

Leon

Oh, right. Well that's the responsibility of the game maker. And since he hasn't been around for quite some time, it's very unlikely it will be updated. It's not the only one though...
Fortunately there's the GameSeek service  :)

Crimson Wizard

Maybe that's a bit silly of me (and rather offtopic) to ask this, I just wonder, were there any classic Vampire-themed thriller/horror games made with AGS?  ::)

Crimson Wizard

I was trying to download Prodigal, game has a very good rating, but both links doesn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Frodo

Crimson Wizard, you can get it from Here
Just scroll down to Download.   ;)

popo14018976

Hello everyone !
I read on this thread about the game Razors in the Night v.2.0, but the link from Hotu is now down, the one on the game's site is down too; any idea where to find this one ?
Thanks very much.
Bye!

Leon

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 09/10/2009 16:49:43
Maybe that's a bit silly of me (and rather offtopic) to ask this, I just wonder, were there any classic Vampire-themed thriller/horror games made with AGS?  ::)

I dunno if it is any good or not, I never got very far in it, and it seemed kinda clumsy. But Nosferatu is the only one that comes to my mind, really.

However if you're happy to play a good thriller without vampires rather than an awkward one with vampires, play Mind's Eye.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Frodo on Sun 11/10/2009 21:04:10
Crimson Wizard, you can get it from Here
Just scroll down to Download.   ;)
Thank you.

Quote from: Ben304 on Mon 12/10/2009 11:37:48
Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 09/10/2009 16:49:43

I dunno if it is any good or not, I never got very far in it, and it seemed kinda clumsy. But Nosferatu is the only one that comes to my mind, really.
Hmm... link does not work ;)

However if you're happy to play a good thriller without vampires rather than an awkward one with vampires, play Mind's Eye.
Yes, I played that one some time ago. A good one.

Leon

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 12/10/2009 13:22:42

Is that a request? Oh well, if you really insist... get it here...

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Leon on Mon 12/10/2009 14:24:02
Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 12/10/2009 13:22:42

Is that a request? Oh well, if you really insist... get it here...
Erm... that was so nice of you... but the game isn't something I expected..  :-X

popo14018976

Quote from: popo14018976 on Mon 12/10/2009 09:27:03
Hello everyone !
I read on this thread about the game Razors in the Night v.2.0, but the link from Hotu is now down, the one on the game's site is down too; any idea where to find this one ?
Thanks very much.
Bye!

Many thanks !
To prove further your resources may i ask you Lif and the Treasure of the Tanones and Tales of Chickenry (all the links i found on the web are broken!)
Bye!

Leon

Yeah, why not. It's a neverending archive anyway....  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk