GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Timo.

This is not really old, but to me, it's missing.
I'm looking for Mordalles' 'Mordy 2: The Mirror of Truth', a game with 3d-rendered graphics and other features which...
Never mind, I'll spare the comments. Just wanted to play it very badly for a long time already, but the download link on BBC doesn't lead me there.

Anyone?
Smile :]

arj0n

Frodo

Leon

Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Timo.

Quote from: Leon on Tue 02/02/2010 18:32:09
Try this link. It worked 5 minutes ago.

Hey Leon, thanks for the link. It still works. Anyway Frodo, try not to open the links in new tabs or windows. Click on the links directly. They lead you to the download. Thanks all.

Edit: Played Mordy 2, it was excellent. Thanks all for your help. ;D
Smile :]

Scarab

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Quest Fighter/ Quest Fighter II lying around. They look like a lot of fun but the link on Crystal Shard's website is dead.

Thanks in advance,
Scarab

arj0n

abstauber

@ psyphiphile

Yaaay! Thats it! Thank you so much. Finally this piece of memory is complete again ;D

auriond

I'm looking for the AGS game "Into the Light". I've searched all over the forums and can't find any trace of it! Wondering if the keepers of AGS's lost treasures might have it in their cavernous vaults?

Thanks muchly in advance!

Leon

I've uploaded a copy of Into the light to my site for the time being..

auriond

Brilliant, thank you Leon! Such a speedy response too. :)

Sledgy

Guys, has anybody Leisure Suit Larry: Lost in Love? (demo or release)

I've found dead link for it here

Ethan D

Hey, I just remembered an adventure game that I played when I was about 6 years old that I can't seem to find...

All I remember about it is that there was one puzzle that you had to throw a piece of meat past a dog so it wouldn't kill you but if you ever went back to where the dog was after passing it once it would kill you.  I recall the game being pretty frightening but then I was 6 so for all I know it could have been a comedy game.  I'm 19 so the game would be about 13 years old assuming that I'm right on the age I was when I played it.

Also, it was pretty low-res as far as I can recall.

Thanks!!

abstauber

@Ethan: This dog, bottom right?

Then it would be Hugos House of Horrors
http://www.dgray.com/hwpage.htm

Ethan D

Yes! That's it.  Sadly it doesn't seem as good as I remember it being and the interface is clunky. (go figure.) I guess anything entertains a 6 year old.  ::) Thanks so much for the help abstauber I appreciate it!

Frodo

Any have a copy of The Hamlet?
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=469

I played it years ago, but download link doesn't work now.   :(

Leon

@Frodo: I've uploaded the game here for the time being

@Peder: Stop that James Bond nonsense (especially today!)  and get on with the archive!!  ;)

desimaui

Are we allowed to ask questions about games that are not AGS games? I played this one game before and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Its not a AGS game though
All You Need is Love!

NsMn

hi im lookin for dis game it has a guy w red hair in it and hes a detective plz i need it cuz my mom watns to play it cuz its her birhtday 2morrow so plz pm me or send email mind11@t-online.de and dont comment here have to be privat

Leon

Quote from: desimaui on Thu 01/04/2010 10:45:36
Are we allowed to ask questions about games that are not AGS games? I played this one game before and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Its not a AGS game though

You can always put it in the Adventure related part... or send me a PM/email and I'll see what I can do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk