GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

GarageGothic

Dual, I have the enhanced version. May also have the earlier one, but that could take a while to find.

Dualnames

Quote from: GarageGothic on Sat 07/08/2010 04:31:01
Dual, I have the enhanced version. May also have the earlier one, but that could take a while to find.

I was searching for the enhanced! :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Peder 🚀

GarageGothic

Thanks Peder, I'll wait to delete it until I see it up on agsarchives (just in case someone else wants to check the game out in the meantime, I figure that you're done downloading already).

Peder 🚀

And its up!
http://www.agsarchives.com/download/game_id/529/dance-til-you-drop!.html

Took a bit extra time because I realised I allready had it in the system just not with a download so had to remove the one I added extra :P.

arj0n

Looking for the following 3 mags:

2009-06 Sellout: Souls Quest [jerakeen]
2009-10 Steampunk!: Samarkand [Babar]
2009-10 Steampunk!: Steamsquares [cat]

Thanx

Leon

The first two are available on my download page, the last one isn't an adventure game, hence not in my archive.  :-[

Since DutchMarco hosted the file, maybe he has copy?
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

arj0n

Thanx Leon!
PM-ed Dutchmarco.

In the mean time, does some else who reads this maybe have a copy of Steamsquares?

arj0n

Looking for the following MAGS games:

2001-08:
Monkeyville (or How The Dread Pirate Jakob Acquired An Unhealthy Animosity Toward Primates) [Nickboy77]

2002-06:
Ernie's Big Adventure [Eric Moreau]
The Super Demon Slayer Guy [Squinky]
TV Quest [Helium]

2002-07:
Ernie's Big Adventure 2 [Eric Moreau]

2002-08:
Demon Slayer vs. Vegetable Vampires [Squinky]
Greg's Monumental Adventure [LilGryphMaster]

2002-09:
Demon Slayer 3 - Hotel and Alley [Squinky]
The Digital Spell [JRP]
The Mystery of Hackenslash Island [Necro]

2002-12:
A Xmas Eve Tale [Barcik]
MuuYeeb the Ghost [Trapezoid]

2003-02:
Claire [Relight]
Timeline - the Iraqi Paradox [Alkaline]

2003-06:
Barry Snotter and the Meaning of Life [WOoDz with Hotshot]

2003-09:
Terence Independent Terminator [Paranoia]

Dualnames

If anyone has Squinky's Demonslayers I'd love em all please. ;)

arj0n

DN, in case you don't have this one:

Mags date: 2004-02
Theme: Zombie Nightmare
Entry: Demonslayer 5 [Squinky].rar

Leon

@Arj0n:

I have 'em all except the last two (Barry & terminator). There's still an APB out for those two, without result. I'll upload them later and shout when ready...
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

arj0n

Peder 🚀

PM'ed you about "Steamsquares" Arj0n.
Though while going through my mags backup and that months MAGS, I found out my copy of "One of a Kind" by Crimson Wizard is broken.

Anyone have it? :).

arj0n

Quote from: Peder Johnsen on Sat 11/09/2010 20:09:18
PM'ed you about "Steamsquares" Arj0n.
Though while going through my mags backup and that months MAGS, I found out my copy of "One of a Kind" by Crimson Wizard is broken.

Anyone have it? :).
I have a not-broken version of One of a Kind Peder ;)
And thanx for Steamsquares.
I also contacted Cat yesterday and she will upload Steamsquares again  :)

Peder 🚀

I should have all those MAGS games you asked for except barry and terminator too.
Reuploading all the mags games I had to mags.agsarchives.com as we speak (as they was deleted from the server when I added that subdomain....).

arj0n

ah, yeh, the subdomain mash...
You have them all, from 2001-06 till recent?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk