GAMESEEK - find old/missing adventure games

Started by , Sun 26/09/2004 10:53:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

Thanks alot!
I assume these are the full versions? :).
The ones in my list are the demo versions so it doesn't really help me :(.

I'll have to go through this list once more myself to take out any of them that are demos of games released. As I won't really need them. Update the list anyway to show if the game is a demo or not.

arj0n

Quote from: Peder Johnsen on Sat 04/12/2010 23:50:51
I'll have to go through this list once more myself to take out any of them that are demos of games released.
These for sure: 473, 604, 770, 1273.

Peder 🚀

Cyrus

Could anyone please give me a link to Igor's game known as P.D.? I used to have it a couple of years ago, but either deleted or lost it on my harddrive.

cat

Hi Peder, I already posted the link to ONNA (Oh no, not again) here http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=29796.msg558171#msg558171, not sure the link still works.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

cat

The internet is like an elephant: it does not forget  ;)

Dualnames

Quote from: cat on Mon 06/12/2010 15:52:39
The internet is like an elephant: it does not forget  ;)

I should have known better.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

Quote from: cat on Mon 06/12/2010 15:21:45
Hi Peder, I already posted the link to ONNA (Oh no, not again) here http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=29796.msg558171#msg558171, not sure the link still works.

So that means @Arj0n you should actually have this game!!! :P.

Thanks cat!

arj0n

Yup, should be on your server already  ;)

arj0n

Quote from: Cyrus on Mon 06/12/2010 14:19:52
Could anyone please give me a link to Igor's game known as P.D.? I used to have it a couple of years ago, but either deleted or lost it on my harddrive.
At your service: P.D. v1.02 Demo [by Igor] ;)

Dualnames

Mati256

I am looking this demos:
Indiana Jones and the Crown of Solomon
Indiana Jones and the Heritage of Time

I allready have this Indy demos:
Fountain of youth
Cristal cursor
Seven Cities of Gold
Spear of destiny (doesn't work tough, something about not understanding a sound file)

If you know about other demo please let me know.
My Blog! (En Español)

JRock

Im looking for Stan ames PI (again :P) TY!!

Ultra Magnus

I know this is a hugely mega long shot, but is there anyone out there that collects demos and/or happens to have a copy of the first version of my LazyTown demo? The version without music. Thanks.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Cyrus

I'm looking for Surreality (a Reality-On-The Norm game).

arj0n

Sorry for this late post but I must have missed this thread for a while.

@Dualnames:
Great! Much appreciated!  :D

@JRock:
Stan Ames, Private Eye - Episode 1 - Murder Incorp (again  ;)]

@Ultra Magnus:
I only have v1.2, which has no external music files but according to the
readme.txt it does have music, so this might not be the version your looking for...:
LazyTown The New Kid v1.2 (Demo)

@Cyrus:
Surreality (RON 063)

arj0n

Quote from: Mati256 on Tue 28/12/2010 05:48:12
I am looking this demos:
Indiana Jones and the Crown of Solomon
Indiana Jones and the Heritage of Time

I allready have this Indy demos:
Fountain of youth
Cristal cursor
Seven Cities of Gold
Spear of destiny (doesn't work tough, something about not understanding a sound file)

If you know about other demo please let me know.

http://www.miez.nl/yabbse/index.php?topic=1134.0

Ultra Magnus

Quote from: Arj0n on Wed 19/01/2011 22:18:50
@Ultra Magnus:
I only have v1.2, which has no external music files but according to the
readme.txt it does have music, so this might not be the version your looking for...:
Thanks, but I'm afraid that's not the one I'm after. I originally posted a version without music, then replaced the link with version 1.2 (which has a couple of midis, and a few minor gameplay changes based on people's feedback) about a week later, so the original was really only available for that first week. That's why it's a such long shot.
Thanks anyway, though.
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin', a total frickin' rock star from Mars.

Peder 🚀

I'll look through my backups Ultra Magnus, but don't want to give you false hopes :P.
Won't be able to do this before monday though..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk