MMM40

Started by Rosie, Mon 19/02/2007 23:49:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie

Spoiler
I am stuck.  I have postage stamp, glue,(which I put on stamp) hook from boys room, spice rack,chair and tickets.  I found gerbil and gave it to guy at bus stop.
Opened shower door and saw guy there.  Now what?

Bird took the keys away and I need to get them back.  I put chair on lawn but it it not tall enough.

Any hints would be appreciated.  I waited a long time before I came in here, trying to work it out myself, but not happening. Ok also found mirror in bathroom
Thank you
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Joyce

Rosie

Spoiler
use the hook on the bathroom sink.
I need to know how you got the chair and the spice rack because I have tried everything. It says why would I want to carry around a spice rack and I can't do anything with the chairÃ, 
oops I got the chair now, wonder why I couldn't get it before oops again I just got the spice rack now too lol
[close]

I finished - didn't use all the items though

nulluser

-

thewalrus

Spoiler
How did you guys get the hook???
[close]

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Joyce

The hook
Spoiler
is under Dave's bedÃ,  - oh no maybe that was the tickets, can you believe I can't remember lol, did you look under dave's bed? I know something was there
[close]
Spoiler
yep - I started game again and the hook as well as the tickets are under the bed
[close]

sholson

Have glue,sticky stamp.tickets,remote,small box,envelope,spicerack,keyring,purse.ring,,biro and nest. So stuck after hours and hours of trying. Please help.

Joyce

Sholson

Spoiler
I am assuming by remote you mean the tv remote, did you use that on the tv? If you have then you know you have to send away for a garage door opener, you have all you need to send away for it except you need something to write on, look in the right hand drawer of dave's desk.
[close]

thewalrus

Please tell me how to get that damn hook?!?!?
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

sholson

Have watched tv and  got the sheet of paper-put it in envelope but it said  not yet when I tried to put sticky stamp on it  Do you suppose I forgot to write on the paper?Maybe starting over since can't get paper  back out of envelope.

thewalrus

Now about getting the hook, please!!!  >:(
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

ben134234

Quote from: Joyce on Wed 21/02/2007 01:24:01
The hook
Spoiler
is under Dave's bed  - oh no maybe that was the tickets, can you believe I can't remember lol, did you look under dave's bed? I know something was there
[close]
Spoiler
yep - I started game again and the hook as well as the tickets are under the bed
[close]

???

sholson,

Spoiler
Nothing ist for free...
[close]

Spoiler
You have to put the 30 $ in the envelope
[close]
b

thewalrus

Spoiler
Okay, I have the little box but can't open it. I put 20 dollars in the envelope but I still need 10 bucks more. Where do I get the rest of the money from???
[close]
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

thewalrus

Never mind, just finished the game. Very cool episode. I only have a few questions.... . . .  .    .
Spoiler
What was the use for the ring and the two small boxes? Maybe they were just to throw the player off? That's my guess.
[close]
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

Mats Berglinn

Where did you guys find the glue? Can't find it anywhere.

thewalrus

I believe that it was in the mirror cabinet in the bathroom... I'm not positve though....
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

Rosie

Please help me

where did you find the envelope?  Have been going around and around looking, no luck

Mats Berglinn

Never mind, I found it but it wasn't in the mirror cabinet.

Rosie

Help is needed, Please, see above

sholson

Under clock in parents room.

Rosie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk