Knightsquire

Started by Buckethead, Fri 18/08/2006 19:22:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckethead

I know many people consider this game as really easy but I'm kinda stuck now. Tried everything and so. This is where im stuck at:

Spoiler
I'm outside doing the quest. The squire has the feather, meat, crossbow and rope. In the tower are 2 levers but the squire says he doesn't know what they do.
[close]

help plz  :)

buloghtnotloggedin

Spoiler
You need to have both Knight and Squire in the tower, then talk between them :)
[close]

Buckethead

ah thnx that worked. Figured out the rest myself  :)

Nansober

I cant find the knights dagger any where any help? ???

Buckethead

this will help  :)

Spoiler
Make sure you have woken the squire. If you have, control him. He's carrying the knight's sword. Give that sword to the knight. Now control the knight. Use your new sword on the chest and the knight will open it. The chest contains his mighty dagger.
[close]

good luck  ;)

Nansober

I must be dumb but I cant figure how to open the front gate[*/hide] I think it has to do with the books in the library. ???

Buckethead

oh right I had trouble with this too

Spoiler
You have to click the books in a certain order. I can't remember which exactly but it was something like:
the lower right first , then upper left, upper right.
[close]

if it's not like that I'm willing to figure out how exactly it is if needed.

Nansober

I tried but it did not work any other ideas ???

GuestGuy

I've gotten my squire out to the front of the room where you first start, but I can't seem to open the door in any way. Why?

GuestGuy

Never mind, didn't realize you could right click to examine things.  :-[

blood

Hi,

In the first part, i've talken with the king but now, how can i access on the library please ? I've see a trapdoor but i can't open it too :(

Thank you,

Chris

buloghtdoodling

Quote from: blood on Thu 23/11/2006 01:01:16
Hi,

In the first part, i've talken with the king but now, how can i access on the library please ? I've see a trapdoor but i can't open it too :(

Thank you,

Chris

Hi :). You have enter the library with Knight, to left of the ladder, the click on the right side (opposite to the entrance that goes to your room) of the wall opening.

Blood

Thank you very much  ;D

I've don't realize there are two ways at this place :p

desimaui

Hi, this is a great game so far but I am stuck
Spoiler
I am on the roof after using the chandelier to get the squire to the roof and I have cut the flag with the sword but after using it to get across to the other building I am stuck. I can't move.
[close]
All You Need is Love!

desimaui

Never mind I figured that part out. Now I am stuck in
Spoiler
the forest. I have the stone, the leaf, feather. Not sure what to do with the Ogre. i tried to use the feather on him but the squire says, its too soon?
[close]
All You Need is Love!

Leonard LePage

All right, I've gotten pretty far without help, but now I'm stumped.
Spoiler
I've got the rope hanging from the Princess' window, but I can't climb up there. I'm told that the ogre might trap me, but I don't know how to rectify that. Help!
[close]

desimaui

Leonard, I am in the same spot as you! Can someone please help?
All You Need is Love!

AmazeO XD

Put the leaf in the gap, put the meat on the gap.  then use the feather.

garypearce62

Quote from: Nansober on Sun 20/08/2006 21:59:33
I cant find the knights dagger any where any help? ???
;D
It is in the chest. Open it with the sword Sir Knight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk