FSi's CoMATtCEHoSVD

Started by FSi++, Fri 23/02/2007 21:33:59

Previous topic - Next topic

FSi++

FSi's Collection of Most Awful Things that Could Ever Happen on St.Valentine's Day.

You must deliver a Valentine's Day present to your girlfriend. To do that, you just need to cross the street. If only THAT was easy...

This game was made for MAGS February '07 - Valentine Nightmare.
All the music is made by myself, you'd better turn it off :P

Screenshot:

Link:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=856

alimpo83

The screenie was not showing because of a missing bracket ;)

LIMPO ARTS

Akatosh

Chicken vs Road clones, hooooraaaay!  ;)
/EDIT: Oh, wait. Chicken vs. Road / 6DAS crossover. Also, reverting to the default cursor doesn't seem to work.

FSi++

Hopefully fixed that on_mouse_click script bug.

Also removed debug mode ::) ...

The link remains the same.

m0ds

And you're sure I'm not going to have an epileptic fit playing your game this time? ;)

Jon

There were many bugs I'm afraid, and I had too download twice to remove debug mode.

FSi++

Quote from: Steel Drummer on Sun 25/02/2007 01:16:32
And you're sure I'm not going to have an epileptic fit playing your game this time? ;)

There is, er, much less blinking things.
Spoiler

But I'd recommend you to close your eyes during the final sequence :P
[close]

Quote from: Jon on Sun 25/02/2007 10:14:03
There were many bugs I'm afraid, and I had too download twice to remove debug mode.

Download twice? Hmm. Probably some cache issue.

And if you found a bug, please tell me! I want to know.

Akatosh

Now I downloaded and played it... again. I fear the revert-to-default thing is still not working properly if you use an inventory item you lose right afterwards (e.g. the barrel opener). Oddly, it worked after right-clicking on an inventory item... however, a sweet little game (and surprisingly, even shorter than mine  :o)

nihilyst

It was ... weird ... but somehow cool ^^

Jon

The bug I found was

Spoiler
When in the room below the trapdoor, I could not select an item from the inventory without looking/right clicking on the matress.
[close]

paolo

The game has been rated "occasional, mild" for language, but this is incorrect. I encountered one use of strong language. Could you change the rating, please? I'm sure you don't want emails from angry parents accusing you of corrupting their children...

FSi++

No problems (it was late in night and I actually put these ratings randomly)

CosmoQueen

This game was hilarious! I love games that make absolutely no sense at all!!!

Please do sequel!!! LOL ;D
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk