RAT - 2004-2008

Started by , Fri 28/11/2003 16:52:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

You better start there!! Anyway, a beta report on 1.4 would be good.(sorry if i'm taking this into public)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

The Suitor

Call for Beta Testers!

I made a short game for Christmas called Otis Builds a Fire. It's a rather silly game where you have to help a bouncing ball creature build a fire to keep warm on a cold Christmas eve.

So just give me a PM!

And here's a screen shot to get you interested...

Marta

Hi! I'm looking for a music composer for a new game. The game will be a dark ambient game. If someone can help me, please contact me!
Thank you.

M.

bicilotti

done

Ryan Timothy B

Didn't get a PM, released the game with the sound effects I had.  Thanks anyway.

densming

Hello everyone!

Looking for: Artist

I'm working on a new "tutorial" book (similar to the YouTube videos, but more ambitious).  As part of the book, I'm planning to create a very simple game from scratch; however, I can't draw! (Just take a look at Sammy's Quest and you'll see what I'm talking about.)  I'd really like this to be a quality project, and I know that with my artistic skills it wouldn't look professional.  Thus, I'm looking for help.

The graphics that I would like to include would initially involve 3 things: a scrolling background image, and two characters: a hunter and a cartoon duck.  I've slapped together a rough sketch of what I've envisioned for the background and the duck, to give some ideas for anyone who would be willing to help.

Here's the background I had in mind.  The key features are: a pond with an island in the middle.  On the island is a strawberry bush.  To the left of the pond is a tree and to the right of the pond is a large rock.  Also to the right of the pond is a hunter's lodge.

Just to give an idea for the duck character, I had in mind a cartoonish looking duck who walks around like a person and speaks.  I would like to have animation frames for walking, and speech.

Any help would be appreciated! If you'd like to know more about the project or are interested in helping, please PM me!

Thank you!

densming

(deleted)

Project:Commerce Unread
Background: A greyscale, non-adventure AGS game based around street vending and retail situations.
Deadline: September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008.
Frustration: 4/10 - related to tedious, incremental pace of progress.
Desperation: 7/10 (see above)
Degree of Project Completion: 76% Complete
AGS Forum "In Developement" Post: Full of lies.
Official Site: Somewhat Dusty.

Seeking: Beta-testers, overall guidance and feedback. My dedication to finishing this project is wavering. I've put some work into it, and I'd like to hear some thoughts from different folks before I either plow through it or bin the whole thing all together. After several weeks of staring at the same canvas, it's helpful to employ a new set of eyeballs, don't you think?

Compensation:
- Heavy thanks.
- Respect.
- Inclusion in the credits.

Dualnames

I'd kill to compose for that if you were asking for music composers..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

(deleted)

Quote from: Dualnames on Fri 21/11/2008 12:27:22
I'd kill to compose for that if you were asking for music composers..

Wow, thanks - Unfortunately, the one, single thing that's already in place is the music. For the sake of keeping them safe, I won't say who composed it.

Baron

Man, Dualnames really wants to do some music!  I'm going to pester him the next time I start a project.

What do I need?  Reliable Beta-Testers for BESIEGED: Or, How to Get Out of a Castle...  This project is 99.99999999% done.  We're waiting to switch out a music track, and that's it.  But I need more eyes to go over it, to ensure that it's as bug free as possible.  It's a short game: you can finish it in 10 minutes with a walkthrough, and it probably won't take you more than an hour or two to go through every possible interaction.  Write up your findings: bugs, glitches, type-o's, spelling errors and plot inconsistencies, and you're done!
        But what's in it for you, you ask?  Credit in the game, first crack at it, and the gratitude of millions of adoring fans.  Well, alright thousands. 

Interested applicants should PM me -I won't bite, seriously!  Well, I suppose I should qualify that...  There was that one incident after all.... ::)  But I haven't bitten anybody recently, and that's what counts.  Just don't push me.... ;)
One other hitch: we're releasing this game next weekend (November 29/30), so I'll need to hear from you before Tuesday if you're on board. 

Vince Twelve

[snip] Got someone, thanks!

Kaio

Hello AGS-Community!

I'm Kaio, and I'm part of a Indiana Jones Fangame called "Indiana Jones and the Secret of Pandora". We are creating a Point n' Click Adventure, just like the famous "Fate of Atlantis" or "The Last Crusade". For more Information, just check our website http://secretofpandora.org/. Anyways, we are creating the game in 640x480, so our artwork is bigger than the original Indy stuff from the old days. Here's my Indy-sprite for the game:

Right now, we are kinda stuck, because our backgroundartist seems to be lost. So we are currently looking for talented backgroundartists, who could help our project. As I said, our game is supposed to be 640x480, so we would need backgrounds of this size with a fitting style. The best thing would be pixelated. Just pm me if your interested!
Thanks for reading!

Greets, Kaio

Franco

Hi All! I need someone who can help me programming some GUIs for my new game. I have not simple requests for these GUIs, so I need a quite skilled person. If anyone want to collaborate and could help me, please contact me at frngnet@hotmail.com.
Thank you all!

Franco

Dualnames

Ok, definetely. If you need some help, I'd love to help you out.

Ishmael

Dualnames, I believe this topic is for the ads, not discussion about them. People provide email addresses and the "PM me" pharases for a reason...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Dualnames

Weied, is that I actually PMed that..and not replied to the topic..

HillBilly

-snippity-

Thanks!

m0ds

Dualnames, I need 6 hundred tunes for my new game, Blogbusters. Can you do it? hehe

What I really need are a few people who like 1st person point and clicks to give my little gay-me a try. If you're interested send me a PM. I'll send it to you in about 5 or 6 days time, it's very nearly finished :)

bicilotti

I need a beta tester for my very short MAGS game. I need that quick.

m0ds

QuoteI've been working on an arcade style top-down racing game, very similar to GTA1.

!

And?

::)

I will be deleting this thread and replacing it with a new copy on 1st January 2009.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk