Offer Your Services - 2004 to 2011

Started by , Wed 21/04/2004 00:05:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramorama

Translating

I'm native German from Germany. I can translate games from English into German.

bosa

Contact Email: music@jonbabb.com
Hello, my name is Jon.

Music: I am a film-style musician and orchestrator. I have seven years in experience and I've worked on quite a few RPG and Adventure games before. I tend to lean on the fantasy genre, but let me know exactly what setting your game takes place in and we'll have a look.

Some quick examples below:

King's Quest
Winter at the Castle

I have a wide range of resources available to me, so let me know exactly what you are looking for. Please send me an email at: music@jonbabb.com if you wish for a quick response.

You don't have to work at a professional level to get my help, so I am open to almost anything. Right now I'm working for free. However I do prefer to work on graphical adventure games.

guneyozsan

Hi,

I am Guney Ozsan, a professional composer and producer. I compose contemporary classical music and produce mainstream genres such as rock, funk and electronic music.

I studied composition in Bilkent University which is notably the best music college in Turkey. Currently, I am preparing for higher degrees in music composition. Since I also have an engineering degree and an M.S. in statistics, I would like to concentrate more on algorithmic or statistical music.

On the other side, I had been playing keyboards for various popular and indie bands for ten years. I performed in more than 200 gigs playing jazz, rock/metal, soul, funk and R&B. So, I am pretty experienced in both "music in the school" and "music in the street". This experience provided me plenty of flexibility and vision. Now, I took a break from playing in bands and producing two electronic albums of my own, each one with a different concept.

Recently, I participated in Global Game Jam 2012 Istanbul. I went there to do SFX and music to the people there but ended up in teaming up with a programmer and developing an audio game. Nice coincidence ;D Then we decided to keep the team going on. I am hopeful to get some results throughout the year. I am a gamer since Amiga 500 era, I worked with coders time to time (I wrote for a while too), and this is a nice community to be a part of it.

So... I am here looking for more integration, and waiting for interesting projects. Please listen to my portfolio and feel free to leave your comments.

Composer Works: http://guneyozsan.com/composer-portfolio/
Producer Works: http://guneyozsan.com/producer-portfolio/

You can contact me here or from guney (at) guneyozsan.com

Please don't hesitate to share and discuss your game projects with me

Snarky

This thread has been locked. To offer your services, please post on the thread in the Recruitment forum.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk