Lone Case : Locomotive Breath COMPLETED SO LOCK US

Started by Dualnames, Thu 15/02/2007 22:32:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Still in plot. Though instead of finding him alive you reach the office and he is dead already. I added a whole hospital building. Morgue, Reception , Elevator, Management. The dialogs are working fine. Cult in a way, but not hilarious. I know I shouldn't post this here, but I would like a sample of a dialog between a cop and the undertaker. I think Lone Case2 would rock, but I'm not sure Lone Case 1 will be so good that people will check out Lone Case 2. Hopefully they will.

The GUI:
Like Curse of Monkey Island.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

I'm having troubles with choosing the right control method. I decided to go for a similar to Runaway 2 style. I don't know though.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Cyrus

Well, best regards. I'll keep an eye on this project.

Dualnames

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk