stuck in shifters box need a little nudge.

Started by Adventurer, Sun 06/12/2009 04:48:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Adventurer

at the the suggestion of leon im starting with all the ben 304 games i beat shoot i got abducted now im playing shifters box, ive got all the way to the part with the pipes on the weird planet. at frist i thought these were just some pipes and nothing more, but then after using every item on everything, and have no more progress, i realized a little later that when i walked by certain stones in the the alien land they made the exact same sound. this puzzle is a beast! that is if it is a puzzle. im stuck.

Leon

If you managed to get through Shoot!, you're doing really well. For this one:

I guess you've reached the island. When you step on the stones in the middle, there should be a note flying around above the pipes, right? You didn't mention the note so I assume this.

The stones have an effect on the pipes: the stones in front of the group of pipes make the note move from pipe to pipe within the group. The stone in the middle make the note move between groups. To get the note:

Spoiler
Use the stone in the center to let the note fly to the middle pipe of the center group. Use the stone in front of the center group to make it move to the left pipe of the center group. Use the stone in the center to make the note fly to the middle pipe in the group on the right. Use the stone in front of the group on the right to make the note move to the left pipe of the group on the right. Use the same stone again and the note will go to the right pipe of the right group. Use the stone in the center again to make the note drop on the ground next to you.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

ThreeOhFour

You had to pick the hardest of my games (I think) to start out with  :=

Dualnames

Quote from: Ben304 on Sun 06/12/2009 11:07:58
You had to pick the hardest of my games (I think) to start out with  :=

I found Shifter's Box to have the only puzzle in your games that got me stuck (the one with the poles). Though it was your best and really loved it!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk