Snow Queen: After the apocalypse

Started by abstauber, Tue 29/12/2009 11:57:08

Previous topic - Next topic

abstauber

Here we go:

Spoiler
I have a whisp jar, a feather, snow, an icicle, sleeping powder and no idea what to do. I've also defrosted the window in the study, but now I'm running out of ideas
[close]

Update
Spoiler
I suppose I need operate the tubular machine in order to freeze the stained glas window. But the queen still refuses to do so.
[close]
Thanks for your help :D

Kastchey

Spoiler
So two more items for you to go. They are there somewhere =) I was a bit worried about the non-intuitiveness of some puzzles from the start, so don't hesitate to post again if you get stuck.
[close]

abstauber

Dang, it seems like you've posted your reply during my update ;D

Well I'm still stuck and I posess
Spoiler

The two spells, Powder, Snow, Icicle, Ripped Pillow, Feather, Jar o' Wisps
[close]

Thanks again!

Kastchey

Spoiler
So you're only left with the final item to find now.
[close]
Hint 1:
Spoiler
I suppose you can guess from Sylda's hints which item you're lacking - the one with a multitude of colors. Have you seen something like that somewhere in the castle?
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler
There is a large machine with many buttons in the study room that hasn't been used yet. There's also a lever on the right side of the machine.
[close]

Hint 3:
Spoiler
Take a careful look at the position of the window in the study, especially as compared to the position of other object, or other windows, in the palace.
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler
Make sure you unfreeze the window in the study and open it. Then operate the machine (push the correct buttons) to set it on high pressure and siphon up. Then push the lever (it's on the right side of the machine).
[close]

abstauber

ARGH!!!  :=
Spoiler

It was push instead of use on the buttons and use (unhandled) instead of push(nothing) on the lever.  And after I pushed the buttons, push also worked on the lever. grrrr.
[close]

Thanks :D I knew the solution, but the stuff from above kept me away from it .

edit:
*cough* I'm really sorry to bug you again... err...but... I'm stuck again.

Spoiler

I've already frosted the generator and decorated the tree with the glas shards. I suppose I now have to make it glow with the wisps but the queen tells me, she can't reach the top again. Unfortunately the trick with the wind doesn't work this time. Okay - it were the shards.
[close]

Can you walk me through this once again? I'm through :)
Thanks!

Jmalofox

The Snow Queen has arrived on Earth. She has managed to open the snow wall.

But I cannot make her enter the entrance of the camp!

Help!

qptain Nemo

Quote from: Jmalofox on Tue 12/01/2010 05:57:57
The Snow Queen has arrived on Earth. She has managed to open the snow wall.

But I cannot make her enter the entrance of the camp!

Help!
yeah, i was stuck there for, like, ten minutes
you need to 'use' the entrance, not just walk through it

Jmalofox

Captain Nemo, thanks!

Now the Snow Queen is in the camp in a disguise. Cannot figure out what to do next. I think it has to do with the rainbow shards and wisps.

abstauber

Have you read my post beginning with "Argh?" The solution is in the hidden tags.

Spoiler
Go to the christmas tree and freeze the generator
[close]

Jmalofox

Quote from: Jmalofox on Fri 15/01/2010 02:40:42
Captain Nemo, thanks!

Now the Snow Queen is in the camp in a disguise. Cannot figure out what to do next. I think it has to do with the rainbow shards and wisps.

Figured it out! thanks to abstauber for the hint!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk