Nelly Cootalot

Started by marlamoe, Tue 06/03/2007 23:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

vertigoaddict

Have you checked the vault?

Have you talked to The drunk guy?

Have you talked to the coot? (bird in B&O shop)

lo_res_man

Quote from: Kaos101 on Sun 03/06/2007 04:50:36
Have you revisited people?
Yes, as far as I can tell, no new replys, and yes I talked to the coot. and the drunk guy, but how do I get in the vault, I "nelly" got no money
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

kristina

im so stuck... when i talk to the bird about piraglyphics i cant exit the conversation it cuts off the goodbye!!! what do i do?????

vertigoaddict

Lo_res_man if it's money you want, [/spoilers]talk to the leprechauns behind the big gate.[/spoilers]

Kristina

Than neve happened to me, maybe it's a bug?

...okay, how do you cover up spoilers with that blue box?

lo_res_man

if you mean the roadblock to the isalnd how do I get past it?
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

kristina

if its a bug should i just download it agian?????

Kaos101

USe [ hide]*text*[ /hide] for hiding spoilers.

Kristina: This doesn't sound like something we can help you with. Try sending a message to the creator. She may know what the problem is.

Ali

Quote from: kristina on Thu 07/06/2007 23:32:23
I'm so stuck... when i talk to the bird about piraglyphics i cant exit the conversation it cuts off the goodbye!!! what do i do?????

Sorry this reply is so late, but Kristina didn't message me. If you're still around Kristina, you're playing at too low a resolution (320x240).  You probably haven't unzipped the game. Make sure that you've taken all the files out of the zipped folder and put them on your hard drive. If you have done that, check winsetup and make sure it's set to 640x480 resolution. You may have to start from the beginning again, sorry!

That's not really a hint, but I thought i'd better set the record straight. On that subject...

Quote from: Kaos101 on Mon 11/06/2007 03:09:19
USe [ hide]*text*[ /hide] for hiding spoilers.
Try sending a message to the creator. She may know what the problem is.

'She'? Can't a guy make a game about cute birds without having his gender brought into question?

Kaos101

No....unless of course the game has a catchy pirate theme.

madz

btw...the pirate code is extremely simple u jus have to the msg which has bin written the slvr gld thing...and the code becomes decoded on its own...

wnsk

Gaaaah I can't figure out how to control the magnet (if there's anything at all to be figured out). Somebody help!

Leon

Quote from: wnsk on Fri 25/04/2008 23:40:12
Gaaaah I can't figure out how to control the magnet (if there's anything at all to be figured out). Somebody help!

Not sure what you mean by that but...
Spoiler

Give the book to Widebeard, telling him that you can help him. That'll keep him for a while. Pick up the pebbles next to you and throw them on the bell. As soon as the bell sounds, pull the lever next to you. Use the round buttons to move the magnet. Try to get the magnet over Widebeard.
[close]

And if you want to know the sequence of the magnet from the default position:
Spoiler

2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2 and 1.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

melin44

Please give me  graffiti code,i can't to s0lve that...

Ali

The solution to the puzzle is HERE melin, but I warn you that it requires a certain degree of control over the letters of the alphabet.

Happy New Year.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Ali on Mon 04/01/2010 10:39:53
The solution to the puzzle is HERE melin, but I warn you that it requires a certain degree of control over the letters of the alphabet.

Hehe, I remember solving this puzzle even without the key (if I remember correctly, there was some kind of hint to it); actually I couldn't understand how to use the hint, so I used the method which I read in one detective novel. It is based on knowing peculiarities of english language, first of which is that most used syllable is "e", other than that most used double-letter combinations are "ee" and "ll", and so on.
It took a whole while, but when I finally finished it, I felt pleasure beyond belief  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk