Nelly Cootalot

Started by marlamoe, Tue 06/03/2007 23:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Louise

I still can't win the duck game;  I've tried to use the hook with everything in my inventory, I tried using the shovel.  I think that I am missing something in my inventory.

Louise

Never mind!  I finally won!

Now what about those panties?

peter

Quote from: Malaleb on Wed 07/03/2007 21:41:18
Louise:
Spoiler
For the duck game, maybe you're using a sub-standard hook?
[close]

For myself:
Spoiler
I'm also having trouble with the underwear. When I use voucher on underwear, she says to show the voucher to the salesperson. When I do that, the sales person asks what she wants, and Nelly hasn't decided yet. When I interact with underwear, Nelly doesn't use the voucher.
[close]

Where did you found or get a voucher for underwear ?

peter

Quote from: peter on Thu 08/03/2007 00:36:34
Quote from: Malaleb on Wed 07/03/2007 21:41:18
Louise:
Spoiler
For the duck game, maybe you're using a sub-standard hook?
[close]

For myself:
Spoiler
I'm also having trouble with the underwear. When I use voucher on underwear, she says to show the voucher to the salesperson. When I do that, the sales person asks what she wants, and Nelly hasn't decided yet. When I interact with underwear, Nelly doesn't use the voucher.
[close]

Where did you found or get a voucher for underwear ?

I found it :)

m0ds

Kate, very big spoiler ahead...

Spoiler
Talk to the Baron about pirate stuff, and pirate codes...
[close]

Hope that helps! :)

Kaos101

I'm totally stuck!

Spoiler
How do you get past the magical barrier by El Mono. I swear I've done everything.
[close]

peter

Quote from: Kaos101 on Thu 08/03/2007 01:15:14
I'm totally stuck!

Spoiler
How do you get past the magical barrier by El Mono. I swear I've done everything.
[close]

Did you get the underwear, so yes how :)

Kaos101

Spoiler
I didn't do that. But I'm reading the posts correctly, I need the Babylon voucher to get the underwear, right?
[close]

Louise

Where IS the voucher?

Kaos101

Spoiler
The voucher should be with the DLA ladies atop the Baron's tower. But how do you get the hook and everything for the duck game?
[close]

m0ds

The voucher...

Spoiler
Needs to be earnt by pretending to be someone else
[close]

The hook...

Spoiler
Is obtainable simply through giving the two gents something from the Rogues Gallery
[close]

Kaos101

About the first clue...
Spoiler
Could you pm me, telling me how to do that? I get the clue but I can't figure out what I haven't done.
[close]

peter

Quote from: Mods on Thu 08/03/2007 01:37:29
The voucher...

Spoiler
Needs to be earnt by pretending to be someone else
[close]

The hook...

Spoiler
Is obtainable simply through giving the two gents something from the Rogues Gallery
[close]

Hmm Why don't you tell how to get the underwear ?
I have the same problem as Louise Ã, 

Spoiler
I'm also having trouble with the underwear. When I use voucher on underwear, she says to show the voucher to the salesperson. When I do that, the sales person asks what she wants, and Nelly hasn't decided yet. When I interact with underwear, Nelly doesn't use the voucher
[close]

m0ds

Peter, thats a strange one. One of the beta testers also encountered that, I'm not sure how they solved it (I think it was Peder). Try this;

Spoiler
Look at the underwear. Look at all the other clothing in the hidden compartment too. Then try and use the voucher on the sales lady.
[close]

Kaos,
Spoiler
You'll need to get into the Rogues gallery. Go back to Saul Island and speak to someone who isn't the floating monkey :)
[close]

Kaos101

Thanks! That helped a very decent bit(I can't believe I didn't think to do that before). But now I'm back at the voucher problem. How do I pretend I'm 'someone else'

m0ds

Spoiler
You'll need something else from the Gallery for a start :)
[close]

Time for bed!

Kaos101

Oh...heh, nevermind. It just hit me  :)

m0ds

No problem & good luck! That should help you sail through to the end puzzle, where you'll undoubtedly get stuck again :P

Louise

Okay, soooo...
What do I do after I cut the pipe?

m0ds

Louise,

Spoiler
Talk to it :)
[close]

That is officially the last hint I'm giving anyone :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk