Nelly Cootalot

Started by marlamoe, Tue 06/03/2007 23:51:27

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

Quote from: Mods on Thu 08/03/2007 01:54:51
Peter, thats a strange one. One of the beta testers also encountered that, I'm not sure how they solved it (I think it was Peder). Try this;

Spoiler
Look at the underwear. Look at all the other clothing in the hidden compartment too. Then try and use the voucher on the sales lady.
[close]

I have the underwear now. I did get back to a save game before she opened the hide compartment and now she give me the underwear :)

Kaos101

Spoiler
I've talked to the lady as Angelo. Now what do I have to do? Does it have something to do with the pipe?
[close]

m0ds

^ yes :) (see my previous hint)

Kaos101

I have no idea why I keep forgetting to try to talk to things. I always remembered to in Yahtzee's games, lol

peter

How do i get out the jail ?

Regnum Eternum

Spoiler
I'm trying to cut the pipe with the iHook, but Nelly just walks around when I click on the pipe with the hook. She doesn't interact or do anything.
[close]

peter

Quote from: Regnum Eternum on Thu 08/03/2007 03:52:51
Spoiler
I'm trying to cut the pipe with the iHook, but Nelly just walks around when I click on the pipe with the hook. She doesn't interact or do anything.
[close]

I think you have to use the rock

Regnum Eternum

Thanks. I don't know where the rock is, so I guess I'll go look.Ã,  :)

Kaos101

Regnum,
Spoiler
The rock is at the toll booth :)
[close]

peter,
Spoiler
You have to talk to the Baron about something he's interested in. Which means you have to pick exactly the right things to say. if it's not working, there's a pattern you haven't tried.
[close]

peter

Quote from: Kaos101 on Thu 08/03/2007 04:11:07
Regnum,
Spoiler
[close]

peter,
Spoiler
You have to talk to the Baron about something he's interested in. Which means you have to pick exactly the right things to say. if it's not working, there's a pattern you haven't tried.
[close]

Please tell or PM me what the pattern are because my English are not so good to understand it all , i have used all dialogues ?

peter

Quote from: peter on Thu 08/03/2007 04:28:57
Quote from: Kaos101 on Thu 08/03/2007 04:11:07
Regnum,
Spoiler
[close]

peter,
Spoiler
[close]

Please tell or PM me what the pattern are because my English are not so good to understand it all , i have used all dialogues ?

I have found it, i forget some dialogues :(
Thanks

peter

I still can't get out the jail :(
I think i have use the pebbles but nothing works ?

I was to soon to write this i have power :)

peter

i have finished it.
Thanks for this nice game :)

splat44

Quote from: peter on Thu 08/03/2007 05:50:57
i have finished it.
Thanks for this nice game :)

That was quick.

I'm at the beginning, I've spoke with all possible person and I got the shovel. free book, map and rock. I not sure what to do next.

Kaos101

I'm not sure what to tell you without giving something away. But if you've talked to everyone once, it might help to talk to some people a second time.

Da_Elf

Spoiler
one of the ways i workedout that puzzle was to 1st start with the single letter words. they can only be "I" or "A" and go from there
[close]

Ali

Quote from: peter on Thu 08/03/2007 01:46:19
[Hmm Why don't you tell how to get the underwear ?
I have the same problem as Louise Ã, 

Spoiler
I'm also having trouble with the underwear. When I use voucher on underwear, she says to show the voucher to the salesperson. When I do that, the sales person asks what she wants, and Nelly hasn't decided yet. When I interact with underwear, Nelly doesn't use the voucher
[close]

My apologies. As m0ds says this is a bug identified during beta testing, and I thought I'd fixed it. Until I upload a patch, the only option is to load a saved game and try again. I'm sorry you had to do that, peter!

splat44

Quote from: Kaos101 on Thu 08/03/2007 11:30:07
I'm not sure what to tell you without giving something away. But if you've talked to everyone once, it might help to talk to some people a second time.

Well I don't give the whole game away, I did talk all person including coot, I do have phrase book from the grave.

Each time I look at, phrase appear in front and I'm not sure what to do with it.
I even tried using it on people.

What next?

Da_Elf

you should use the hide comand on the forum

Spoiler
where is that #$%^%$ shamrock. ive looked through all my items and none will work as a shamrock and then i spoke to every single person many times and nothing going
[close]

MashPotato

Da Elf:
Spoiler
search carefully around Widebeard Tower
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk