A nigga's Revenge

Started by bradless, Wed 07/03/2007 03:00:25

Previous topic - Next topic

bradless

This is a very short game.  But it's my first game.

one thing don't be hatin.

and one last thing, my next game will be better.

http://www.rogepost.com/n/6446591127

download it there

Fleshstalker

I'm afraid to ask what its about.

Vince Twelve

bradless, you don't need to upload that whole folder, just the contents of the compiled folder.  The rest of the stuff is the editor data.  However, since you went and uploaded that too, I took ten minutes to change a few things in your (can it be called a game?) game to give you some ideas on how to improve it.

So, here's my updated version of the game: A Man of African Descent Seeks Reprisal

esper

:o

Am... Am I to believe... Am I to believe that you don't want people "hatin" on this???

Un-frigging-believable.

There's no way I would have downloaded and played this thing, but I had to see the original so I could enjoy Vince's parody. I've just hurled my own little pile of acidical vomit all over myself, and I'm sending you my cleaning bill.

So, based on the fact that
Spoiler
"jiggling the niggled rope"
[close]
gives a nice little closing message, you posted this absolute crapfest to get back at the moderators who locked a thread that broke several rules? Nice. By the way, you do know that "nigga" is not a shortened form of "niggar," right... since, you know, niggar is not a word and all...
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

ThreeOhFour

Hey man,

I can't see the point of this game... the title seems unimaginative, the word acidical does not exist to my knowledge (I'd use "Acidic") and the graphics seem rushed.

A little background on the main character's situation would have been nice - something like:

"The corpse upon the rope was a close personal friend of mine. As he was killed, I am angry, and now seek to take revenge upon his murderers."

Put in some effort, give us some story and a good reason why we're playing, and we'll certainly refrain from the "hatin".

Approach us with a game that you created as quickly as possible, with an unimaginative title that some may find offensive, and you may find your digital offering become the subject of "hatin".

R4L

What a pile of garbage, and this isn't my C+C either.

Seriously, this worried me as soon as I saw the thread in the W.I.P. Now that I've played it, I think you need to know that while you might not feel that it's offensive, other people do. I have friends who deal with that stupid "white power!" shit all the time, and it makes my friends feel terrible.

That comment at the end, is what pissed me off the most. You made THIS to get back at the moderators?!! They're probably laughing at your seriously failed attempt.

I reccomend that everyone never play this again, and hopefully it will fall out of everyone's memores.  :P

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Wed 07/03/2007 06:46:47
bradless, you don't need to upload that whole folder, just the contents of the compiled folder.Ã,  The rest of the stuff is the editor data.Ã,  However, since you went and uploaded that too, I took ten minutes to change a few things in your (can it be called a game?) game to give you some ideas on how to improve it.

So, here's my updated version of the game: A Man of African Descent Seeks Reprisal

Lovely edit Vince... :).

bradless

actually no im not getting back at the moderators. what im saying is that I need help with parts of my games. like animations in the backgrounds or an animation after you pick up a rock in a tomb or something like that.  I NEED HELP.

ManicMatt

m0ds

You probably would've gotten help too, if you weren't making a game with such a stupid subject. Anyway, yeah, it was crap. Sorry dude!

Buckethead

I wonder what Vince Twelve adjusted to it.  The flowers and the final line seem like his good sense of humour.

R4L At School

Quote from: bradless on Wed 07/03/2007 13:30:17
actually no I'm not getting back at the moderators. what I'm saying is that I need help with parts of my games. like animations in the backgrounds or an animation after you pick up a rock in a tomb or something like that. I NEED HELP.

So you made a racist game to request help? Brilliant.  >:(

Akatosh

Next time, post in the appropiate thread and you might actually get help... if your game isn't too offensive, that is. I don't think any of us minds a little offensiveness if it's funny, but with a title like that...  :P

Layabout

As racist as the game / title /  subject matter may be, We are in no position to say that games like this shouldn't be made. The engine can be used for whatever people want to. It'd just be like making a game along the lines of Suicide Bomber quest, where you play a muslim who has to gather bomb making equipment, then blow up some innocent people. Is it racist against muslims? Is it a suicide bomber training game? Who knows. But i've gone completly off topic, so i'll end this here.
I am Jean-Pierre.

m0ds

Did you even play it though dude? It's not a "game". Its a screen with three clickable areas, one of which ends the "game". If that's a game then I'm in the wrong industry. Bradless could always consider joining "Climax" ;)

nulluser

I'm sorry, I just didn't find the racist "humour" funny. There are much better games that could be focused on.

FSi++

Congratulations, Vince!

Your remix is great! Loved it even more than the original "game" (though I need to mention that it can't be understood the proper way without "playing" the original first)

esper

@Layabout: no one said it shouldn't have been made. People have the right to do what they want. Cheeba's making that game with the sex scenes, and I can tell you a jillion people right off the top of my head who would say that shouldn't be made. But people are eagerly awaiting it. This one shouldn't have been shared, though, simply because no one around here (as is evidenced by all the replies) is interested.

No one's going to help you, niggar. (I feel that I can use that word justifiably without repercussion because, like I said, it doesn't really exist). No one would have helped you even if you had posted in the right place. Hell, I got just a couple people offer to help me when I posted in the right place and I'm making a serious game. You aren't even supposed to post anything in Completed Games until you have... aha! A COMP-FREAKIN'-PLETED GAME!!! Whatever possessed you to give us this little offering???
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

nihilyst

This is the most stupidestest "game" I've ever played.

Next time, try to involve story, puzzles and some other things.

lo_res_man

So tell me is it more or less "fun" then "ed the feel good rabbit"? is it "best gane ever"?
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk