A nigga's Revenge

Started by bradless, Wed 07/03/2007 03:00:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Layabout

No I didn't play the game. I was really trying just to mix things up here a bit.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Steel Drummer

Okay, this game is probably the worst I've ever played. Even worse than those nooby test games. I thought Vince's version made more sense than the original. The original doesn't even tell why he's trying to get revenge. I think Bradless is like a twisted version of VintageDemon. 
I'm composing the music for this game:

Vince Twelve

I think the pot just called the kettle a "nigga."

Seriously, I talked to bradless in PM and he's going to try harder with his next (first?) game and is going to stop the racist crap.  He's also going to read all the rules and do his best to follow them.

So there's really no more need to tell him how bad this game was or insult him in this thread.

Steel Drummer

His game wasn't really racist; just the title was- the game had basically no plot whatsoever.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Akatosh

For some reason, I played it now. It's... well... it's probably going to win a certain award. This will be hard to top, even for Obi.

Candle

Quote from: Akatosh on Tue 13/03/2007 14:27:28
For some reason, I played it now. It's... well... it's probably going to win a certain award. This will be hard to top, even for Obi.
never played any of my games huh.

lol

What exactly do you do in the game ??? Seemingly you can't do anything...

InCreator

Ooh, this one will reap some AGS rewards...

I really don't care about title or language usage: it's everywhere today... and no sane person really cares, taking into account what type and how much is this... thing... "game" anyway.

But four hotspots isn't a game indeed.
Dude, give us a game to play, not a tech demo showing nothing particular.

Er... This thing had a WIP thread? I could make a "game" like this in less time than posting a thread here.
Jeesh.

Captain Lexington

Silly InCreator, the WiP Thread was for the real game. When he broke all those rules the mods locked it and he got pissed and made this game.

EDIT: To all you silly little people bickering about the fact this isn't a 'game' and all that:

HE KNOWS!

THAT'S WHY HE DID THIS.

OF COURSE IT ISN'T A GAME, HE DOES NOT CONSIDER IT TO BE ONE.

He tried to prove a point, albeit a misguided one.

You guys seem to think he doesn't know the point he's trying to prove.

TheCheese33

Dear God! What has this forum come to, posting games of this form? This puts a mark of shame on the AGS name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
need...More...WOUND!

Da_Elf

Quote from: The Orator on Wed 21/03/2007 01:40:24
Silly InCreator, the WiP Thread was for the real game. When he broke all those rules the mods locked it and he got pissed and made this game.

EDIT: To all you silly little people bickering about the fact this isn't a 'game' and all that:

HE KNOWS!

THAT'S WHY HE DID THIS.

OF COURSE IT ISN'T A GAME, HE DOES NOT CONSIDER IT TO BE ONE.

He tried to prove a point, albeit a misguided one.

You guys seem to think he doesn't know the point he's trying to prove.

whats the point in having a point that no one else gets, did anyone here get his point? kinda pointless if you ask me. and if no one including the creator thinks this is a game why is it in the "Completed GAME Announcements" section.

Captain Lexington

Because there is no 'Completed Complaint Announcements' Forums.

I realized right away what the point was, and didn't bother with the 'it is teh suxx0rz!' flames because he knew it already. He didn't try to make a good game, he tried to get our attention. I didn't give it to him, because there is a forum for that. He felt (wrongly) he was wronged, and tried to get us to help him. There's no point in calling this game crap, he made it like that so we'd feel sorry for him and such.

The game ended with his complaint, and he said himself "This is a BAD game."

I guess my point is he didn't try to make this a game. But you guys don't realize it.

Pumaman

I don't think that any further discussion of this "game" is going to achieve anything.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk